Revival of Dead or Alive 6, continued dev support: Fanbase fundraiser plan | Read the DESCRIPTION of the video on youtube

lmao come on NMF this is silly. They have no obligation to do shit for the fans unless there's good money to be made. KT would never act out of the "goodness of their hearts" by obliging the fanbase, as much you want that to be true.
I'm talking just to talk at this point.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
All that money could go towards my ffxiv subscription.

FFXIV subscription is money well spent babeyyyyyyyy, i'm on my 11th UCOB clear:

ffxiv-08082022-192053-496.png

Just started progging TEA Ultimate few days ago. Here's hoping I clear before 6.2 drops for savage LOL.

I will be KT's chump if I can get what I need in life to have fun. No other fighting game is good.

This is how companies take advantage of you though. Other fighting games not being good is subjective when it's based off personal appeal with what they consider as good and what they consider others as bad.

In every community there is always someone that praises the shit out of said game and call the others bad because it's the best game they are attuned to, it's literally their bubble.

- In every Tekken forum, there is that one dude somewhere that is heavily bias or praises Tekken but considers the other 3Ds as the worse.

- In every VF forum, there is that one dude somewhere that is heavily bias or praises VF but considers the other 3Ds as the worse.

- In every DOA forum, there is that one dude somewhere that is heavily bias or praises DOA but considers the other 3Ds as the worse.

Fun fact: All 3 of them are incorrect and none of them are special in any way. They are all unique in their own way at the very least.

What I learned from DLC/season pass purchases is that the more you spend on a particular set, the more they make out of it usually, rather than using the said revenue to improve the game(s) as a whole (not every game does this, but most modern common games do). At times makes devs feel they have to go out their way just to do that when they can just continue pumping out DLCs and racking cash, heck what's keeping the DOA IP alive is DOAVV rather than the FG series at the moment, they can just pull the plug there and just keep DOAVV forever instead lol. You can absolutely be a fan of the series, but people should not be a mindless sheep to it. Being a "yes" man to whatever KT gives you is what usually gets into this situation in the first place. Buying season passes just to fill their pockets with a voice that can be taken out of context due to purchase is not the way to go.

Smash is almost as good, but the community is too big. What I say will have no impact, because there are millions of other players who voice their opinions.

The community being big is a luxury that most games (especially niche FGs) do not have that wish they had Smash's massive community members. A big community is pretty good because you'll have people and many others that will continue pushing and pumping for support with so many backers, streamers etc. If you have so many backers, the progression of said game has a large chance to continue making games for it because it's too many people playing it (which is good).

Granted it can feel you are shit out of luck for voicing concerns with said game, especially Smash. Opinions often vary yeah, but I mean...you can't expect people / devs to take your statement as the key go-to. There might be others with better ideas or even worse. It's really up to the game devs to figure that one out.

If DOA had such a massive community from the FG side, we'd have so many activity in so many forms. DOAO, DOA2U, DOA3, DOA4, DOA5LR, DOA6 etc.

However, DOA6 is dead and people are basically still getting it for free on all platforms, so...

I wish no one complained about it. Now we're left with a trash game to play for probably 3 more years, and not longer than that if we're lucky.

DOA6 may be dead when it came to "official" support sure, but the game scene is still active from what i'm seeing. Just keep playing the game when you can. That might be all you need who knows.

"I wish no one complained about it."

^ This is one of the sources to how DOA copium starts.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD