Rig 1.03 discussion

ScattereDreams

[NEW MOVE] Bending Stance P+K: added a Critical Burst move from Bending Stance.
P: changed startup from 11 to 10F.
1P: changed to crouching status
6P: changed startup from 14 to 13F.
6PP: change disadvantage on guard from -6 to -3F.
6P2K, K2K, 1K, Bending Stance 2K: changed disadvantage on normal hit from -6 to -4F, and disadvantage on guard from -7 to -5F.
66P: change advantage on guard from -8 to -5F.
3KK, 3K6K, 3K2KK, 1KK, 6P2KK, K2K, Bending Stance 2KK: increased the delay input window.
6H+K, 4PK: changed wall blow back distance from 2 to 3m.
44K: fixed a bug that made it hit crouching opponents even though it is a high attack.
4P+K, 2P+K: changed to allow performing these moves before the start of a match.
Turn Leg Cut 2K: changed damage from 12 to 22, changed hit reaction on normal hit to Critical.
Turn Leg Cut K, Turn Leg Cut KK, Turn Leg Cut KKK: added sidestep tracking.
Turn Leg Cut H+K, back turned H+K, Turn Leg Cut 6KK, Turn Leg Cut 6K6KK: standardized all to track sidesteps, and changed to bounce opponents.
Extended the time raising the knee in Bending Stance, lengthening the time available to transition to another move.
Bending Stance T: changed damage from 24 to 36, changed advantage after move to +10.
Bending Stance 6H+K: changed first hit to launch on Counter hit or higher.
Bending Stance 2K: changed disadvantage on normal hit from -6 to -3. Bending Stance 2KK has become a natural combo.
Sidestep P: change startup from 30 to 28F, change disadvantage on guard from -11 to -6F.
Sidestep K: changed startup from 31 to 25F.
Fixed a bug that prevented expert mid kick holds while in Critical.
2T: fixed the long recovery of the grab motion.

6P+K: made it more difficult to unintentionally trigger Turn Leg Cut after the move.

First and foremost I appreciate TN taking some of my pointers. He's a better striking character. i10, is a plus, he's a little safer, and I love that they made his neutral throw from BND stance +10 instead of 0. I'm happy he has more tracking moves, post-patch he was extremely lenient, almost as lenient as Koko-puffs. 2F+P has a better recovery.

1p may actually be a true high crush now since it has a crouching status which is good, because he had 0 crushes post patch, however it's still i20. I would have preferred it be i17, but I'll test how it works against highs.

My favorite Rig change is probably giving him a CB from BND stance and making his BND stance 2kk a natural combo. I don't know if that applies to his 1k series from neutral stance but that was something he needed. Although like Sarah, I still would prefer him having true block strings, but for now I'll work with what I have.

Murakame

Why doesn't this guy have the fastest kick in the game? normal k should have be 10 frames and bending K should have been 9 frames lol. But I guess his frame advantage makes it so his kicks are fast. Anyway that +10 from bending stance T is gonna be golden. It makes it less of a guessing game for the rig player if they want to maintain the stance without being jabbed out of it. It seems like he has some anti sidestep options now too so that's good. being able to start fights in bending stance is probably my favorite because now people have to fear your options.

ScattereDreams

Why doesn't this guy have the fastest kick in the game? normal k should have be 10 frames and bending K should have been 9 frames lol. But I guess his frame advantage makes it so his kicks are fast. Anyway that +10 from bending stance T is gonna be golden. It makes it less of a guessing game for the rig player if they want to maintain the stance without being jabbed out of it. It seems like he has some anti sidestep options now too so that's good. being able to start fights in bending stance is probably my favorite because now people have to fear your options.

Well. I suppose he does have the fastest kick in the game since he can start round from BND stnace. Outside his stance though I believe Lei Fang has the fast kick ~.~

mcpeanuts

6P2K, K2K, 1K, Bending Stance 2K: changed disadvantage on normal hit from -6 to -4F, and disadvantage on guard from -7 to -5F.
Bending Stance 2K: changed disadvantage on normal hit from -6 to -3. Bending Stance 2KK has become a natural combo.

Just noticed Bending Stance 2K is in here twice. Guessing the second one is the actual change.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD