Sarah low woes

Prototype909

Am I the only one who feels like Sarah's low options are desperately lacking? I don't know what she was like in VF but in DOA this feels like an issue to me, especially the lack of lows that are accessible mid strings.

So far I've been using 3 H+K (One of her only crouching state knockdown lows, at least in FL?) 2P and 1HK and 2 H+K. The problem is with the exception of 3H+K I don't feel like I'm rewarded the way other characters seem to be for connecting with lows. Is this just part of Sarah or am I missing follow up opportunities?

Ri0xMcFly

Am I the only one who feels like Sarah's low options are desperately lacking? I don't know what she was like in VF but in DOA this feels like an issue to me, especially the lack of lows that are accessible mid strings.

So far I've been using 3 H+K (One of her only crouching state knockdown lows, at least in FL?) 2P and 1HK and 2 H+K. The problem is with the exception of 3H+K I don't feel like I'm rewarded the way other characters seem to be for connecting with lows. Is this just part of Sarah or am I missing follow up opportunities?

Welp with Sarah if your trying to get rewarded for lows it wont work unless you frame trap. she is meant for frame trapping, thats how Sarah is supposed to be played.

Ninja of Fate

for poking down H+K is okay
in FLA Down kick (justframe) during pressure is great
down back H+K-K IS GOOd tu get in flamingo with
I feel her lows are okay
BTW Forgot low punch FTW

Dave

I usually just use low punch honestly. Or swing kick when I don't have the option to extend a combo but that's pretty much useless.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD