[Sep 10, 2011] ONEC (Xbox Live)

Allan Paris

Players who are playing this evening/night need to be showing up online at all times. If you keep your profile offline and refuse to be online, you will be removed from the tournamnet.

If you are a player that wants to keep your profile offline, by all means do your thing and keep it that way. Just be sure to let me know that you won't be particiapating.

Also, all of my events are for fun, competetion, or whaterver it is YOU want it to be. This is not that serious for any players that want to play to be intimidated not to.

Samir

For those of you who don't have any tournament experience, please message me on XBL or on here. I will explain exactly to you how they are ran, from the rules that you have read or have overlooked in the orignal post. I don't want to and, I am not going to sit and give this explanation during the tournament.

All you have to do is get at me or anyone that you may know who knows how tournaments are ran. Specifically with the tournament settings I have set up. Which are the standard settings for tournaments, outside of how I run the semi and Grand Finals.

Thank You.

Pretty new to tournaments overhere so a little explanation would be nice.

Allan Paris

That's it no more entries.

For those of you who missed out, I will be hosting more events soon, just keep an eye open for them.

Allan Paris

TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Thank you to the players that showed up to play, there will be many more events to come.

Congratulations to JimLoveTessa NL for winning the tournament!

1. JimLoveTessa NL :hayabusa: 2100 Ms Points

2. sSeLho0d :hitomi: :zack: 1600 Ms Points

3. X Allan Paris x :hayate: :kasumi: 400 Ms Points

4. EvilDancer27
5. Master Ari
5. I AresX I
7. PR3SAGE
7. ConveningNote7
9. Master Leqend
9. IR E L A Xx
9. Sir Skeleton
9. UchihaSasuke NL