[Sep 29, 2012] CEO Orlando Florida (Altamonte Springs, FL)

Raansu

http://ceogaming.org/blog/36-blog/174-sept292012event

CEO has officially announced Dead or Alive 5 as part of their official games at the tournament. I encourage anyone within Florida or in the Orlando area to attend this event. CEO is a pretty large event in Orlando so lets try to represent DoA5 with some good numbers.

For those that show I look forward to seeing/meeting you all on the 29th. The tournament starts at 6pm.

Raansu

It should all be listed in the event thing on top but it says its waiting for approval to be added to the calender. I'll just post it here for now.

September 29th at HOWARD JOHNSON PLAZA ALTAMONTE SPRINGS ORLANDO NORTH

WHEN: Saturday 11 am Until Midnight September 29th (Setup at 9am-11am) First Tourney starts at 1 pm SHARP!
WHERE:HOWARD JOHNSON PLAZA ALTAMONTE SPRINGS ORLANDO NORTH
230 West State Road 436, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 US
Stream- www.twitch.tv/ceogaming Brought to you by IPWDeuce
How Much- Venue $10 for players and Spectators are $5.

To Register(For quicker check in but you pay at the venue Cash Only) Please Go here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJacFVTeU12MzVxcWdneDV1Wk0zaHc6MQ
ONLINE Pre-Reg will be cut off Wednesday September 26th. Check in and same day signups will start 11 am on Saturday September 29th.
To See who Has signed up Go here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhatbEfrU4lOdDJacFVTeU12MzVxcWdneDV1Wk0zaHc#gid=0
You can Book a Hotel Room at the Hotel Venue for 69.00 plus tax per night and subject to availability by calling the hotel directly at: 407-862-4455. Please let them know to inform the front desk staff that they are with the CEO Gaming Group.

Cash Prizes with nothing taken from the Pot entries- Less than 50 people will be a 60/30/10 Split. More than 50 in a tourney will be 60/20/10/5/5 Split.
Signups and Checkins For each game End 15 minutes before the start time. If any tourney has more than 32 Entrants they will be split into 2-4 Pools evenly spread out then cut to a top 4 or 8 Final Bracket.
Schedule is Listed Next to each game and is subject to change but most Likely won't.
Doors Open at 10 AM Saturday for casuals/setup. Registration and Check in starts at 11:30 am, First Tournament at 1 pm SHARP. Signups will be closed 15 minutes before each game's start time listed in the schedule below:

DOA5(System will be decided early next week) 6 PM

Every game will have at Least Final 4 streamed on www.twitch.tv/ceogaming as the final 4 are decided throughout the day. Goal is to finish this event before 10-11 pm.
RULES Are Standard for every Game with Detailed Rules or game specific rules listed above.
Double Elimination 2/3 With Only Grand Finals being 3/5. Winners/Losers Finals will be 2/3. Winner keeps same character, loser may Switch Character/etc.

This is a Bring Your Own Controller event, Delaying any match waiting on a stick for more than 5 minutes will end up in a Loss of your Match, Please come Prepared.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Damnit. That's a little too soon for me to make. Hopefully the turnout is decent despite being launch week.

chocogerman777

1 - Not Subway
2 - Raansu
3 - Gentlemen Thief
4 - Kurosaki Jono

http://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming/b/333929826

Loser finals start at around 1 : 04 : 22

Winner finals starts around 1 : 19 : 26 for those that want to see me choke and drop a bunch of combos -_-

God that commentator was getting on my nerves.
"Blah blah blah DoA is so bland blah blah blah. Tekken is better because of blah blah blah"
DoA isn't Tekken. DoA is DoA. What a jackass.
He should have just stopped commentating instead of shitting on a game he knows nothing about.

At one point I also heard one of them say that they don't respect 2 button fighters.

Raansu

Honestly I expected it. DoA has that stigma and the largest crowd there was Tekken/SF4AE while we had to beg to get DoA there. We still managed to get about 20 people though so that was good and I plan to push it to be there again for their next event with the hopes of getting more interest in the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD