3. H*n*k*
  4. Phase 4
  5. Rig
  6. Mila
  7. Momiji
  8. MRose
  9. Cyber Radio
dis me

Please do not reference that shitty salad with the same initials as the manliest work of art ever created.

Anyways I like how Rig and Mila worked out speaking from purely a gameplay standpoint. The loli worked out well but I wish her systema was more realistic because a loli fighting like big boss/solid snake would have been awesome and hilarious. They need to fix that dumb ass sidestep tho, it makes the Jakheiho look shitty when it comes to evasion.

I don't really like Momiji because she doesn't have enough grapples to be an akijujitsu character for my tastes. Femgu is bullshit IMO. I think the idea of a Tengu in an FG is stupid overall but if you are going to put it in you go ham or go home, not to mention that BITCH stole Christe's catsuit. Fuck her with a cactus.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I don't think I have to walk around the block when I say that it's pretty obvious who's going to be the least voted.

Aspect

So how are Marie Rose and Nyotengu at this point? Neither of them really appealed to me from the trailers so I didn't buy them. Even though I haven't bought them, from my fights against them I'm still not too fond of Marie but Nyotengu seems interesting from tournament play videos

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I find all of new characters to be appealing, some more so than others. They're all cool, yet I like Mila, Nyotengu and Rig the most.
Phase-4 is also a favorite of mine due to the play-style that she advocates, along with her damage output.
I just find Mila to be "cute and sexy" at the same time, even with the tomboyish approach and her game play allowed me to learn how to play "DOA" to a large extent, therefore I main her as a result in order to make gradual progress. Nyotengu is also beautiful to look at while retaining the fighting style of another boss character... there is also something about her that I find comical (or "unintentionally" funny). Nyotengu is a recurring character for me as well.

Kronin

I don't think I have to walk around the block when I say that it's pretty obvious who's going to be the least voted.

The possibile candidates are two, but I can see a pink haired girl to increase in popularity and appreciation after the release of Last Round.

For another certain tragic weapon clone the situation is more unlikely but who knows, maybe with the right balancing fixes and with some additions/changes from Kasumi's moveset (that I'm sure will appear in DoA6, as natural evolution of the character as happen for everyone) the things could change.

Look to Leon, when DoA2 was released I'm pretty sure that he ended to be hated and disliked by everyone for replacing Bayman as clone of him, and after the return of the Russian fighter I believe that the reaction of the people was "Bye, bye Leon, now I return to my real main!" And look just now, currently he is usually considered a fan favourite from the general community of DoA that is not interested only to the sexy girls. So never say never again ;)

I find all of new characters to be appealing, some more so than others.

I couldn't think to find someone thinking the same, this is exactly how I feel about the additions. I can't say that there are characters that I dislike or that I think ended to appear wrong, I find all of them interesting even if some more than others.

Actually the same process didn't happen to me with a few of the DoA3 and DOA4 additions during their release, even if with the time (and especially through the the DoA5 restyling for design and personalities) I ended to like them too.

Nyotengu is also beautiful to look at while retaining the fighting style of another boss character... there is also something about her that I find comical (or "unintentionally" funny). Nyotengu is a recurring character for me as well.

Nyotengu appear even to me clumsy and in part silly in certain taunts or animations, I don't believe that this is unintentional because Bankotsubo was in the same way (the only boss of the DoA series to not be seen completely in a serious way, even if I have the impression that even Raidou, now that is associated to Honoka, could be showned in this prospective from time to time).

Last edited:

AsheMann21

Rachel and Nyotengu for me. Though I have to acknowledge their creativity in designing Marie, Rig and Mila. These 3 original characters I find them fresh with each bringing something new to the table.

Last edited:

DiasFox

I just wish DOA in the future be less about clones or copycats. We have 3 Kasumi (Original Kasumi, Jelly Kasumi & Emo Kasumi)

Create more like Marie, Rig, Mila uniqueness please.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD