Some Sarah matches

Nuke-Nin

Im literally new to sarah but my friend/teacher taught me that Sarah is a frame-trapper 6P 2P and P are the main moves you'll want to use to keep the pressure going
P = 10 Frames which is beat out by our speed queens Kasumi Christie and Pai
6P = 11 Frames which should/does beat out most attacks since they are like i15 on startup on a good day.
and Finally 2P = 12 Frames it teh crouches sarah underneath grabs and highs while its speed stops MANY ATTACKS, in this battle:
you could have beaten out kasumi's P jab with 2P, i feel as though you respected le_automatique (because his Kasumi is really great) too much and forgot to apply the pressure.
if you're bad with wakeup guessing then i suggest using 6H+K (Forward dash) ((as they are getting up) 2H+K as a combo ender. this resets the whole wakeup advantage and disadvantage and lets you continue shutting down the eternal heroine's offensive abilities.

Kevin Cruz

thanks. I'll keep that in mind. right now I'm practicing my combos because I don't do more than 6 strikes in one.

Nuke-Nin

thanks. I'll keep that in mind. right now I'm practicing my combos because I don't do more than 6 strikes in one.
Would you mind sharing the notations? (I've sent a FR on PSN btw!)
Since :3_: :5: :K: :5: :K: is such a bother to do buffer the crouch with a low a low counter works from there you can mash K or WR(While Rising) I find moves like 2P and 2H+K work best because they crouch and hit fast!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I've played against some Sarahs that appear to be at at least +1 after every strike and their jabs feel like 9 frames. At least 3 different strikes. When used in combination, the poke game is so fast, you can't slow escape and you're left frantically countering. What is this character's weakness?

Nuke-Nin

I've played against some Sarahs that appear to be at at least +1 after every strike and their jabs feel like 9 frames. At least 3 different strikes. When used in combination, the poke game is so fast, you can't slow escape and you're left frantically countering. What is this character's weakness?
in the right hands she has none (not even bsing) if you can find his/her pattern use 'Busa's teleport (h) from stance or kasumi all sarah needs is one launcher and her mindgames begin, think if her as a more faster helena with one force tech...

edit: i do believe this would either go in the general discussion or your main characters thread on the matchup between (akira) vs Sarah

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
in the right hands she has none (not even bsing) if you can find his/her pattern use 'Busa's teleport (h) from stance or kasumi all sarah needs is one launcher and her mindgames begin, think if her as a more faster helena with one force tech...

edit: i do believe this would either go in the general discussion or your main characters thread on the matchup between (akira) vs Sarah
I would agree normally, but I'm the only Akira to actually have any input on anything. If you go to that forum all you see are my posts. I came here to see if she had some kind of disadvantage.

Nuke-Nin

I would agree normally, but I'm the only Akira to actually have any input on anything. If you go to that forum all you see are my posts. I came here to see if she had some kind of disadvantage.
yeah, im an akira player on xbox (no live pass though) xbox is the only system where i can do the KNEE, but anyway the best thing i can suggest is:
Step 1: Save rematches of where you have the most trouble for example lets say that on Dojo(where that hoe can't get you in the wall) and then she just force techs the hell out of you and you can't react because of those FREAKING KICK CANCEL'S AND THAT GD FLAMINGO KICK GRAB
2: Either copydown the moves she does or take it to the video thread
3: if the 1st was chosen then go to training mode with her and re-create the scene and see which moves are what on block (in your case most likely Plus LOL) or if that doesn't work see which do and don't track from where switch to akira and find some sort of combo(s) that is guaranteed after SS and test that out online...
if you send me replays i can analyze them for you, just make sure to turn the Movelist on though!
I can't help you out that much since im not on xbox sorry about that..

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Normally side stepping does work; however, against Sarah, the intervals in which her next attack executes is faster than Akira's SS attack. I just get hit again. Maybe after the patch the sped up SS might be effective.

Nuke-Nin

Watch the matches at 1:10:20, 1:15:31, and 1:20:25. You'll see what I mean.

It's abit easier for me to help if i have a visual :)
First match: You applied pressure great untill the last round you have to remember that sarah uses her 10-12 Frame jabs with that retardedly awesome 2P and her 2H+K from there the stun mindgames begin as you saw/dealt with her 4H+KH into Flamingoo stance is a deadly cancel during stun. it always gets a kik cancel so the next choice after that cancel is her Mid kick flamingo launcher or her flamingo low kick mid kick TO BE CONTINUED

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD