Stuff Kasumi Lost in DOA5 E3 (0.50)

Should Kasumi Get These Things in 5U

• NO! She's too OP!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crapoZK

Standard Donor
See, I don't know much about Kasumi's dis/advantages, but it was requested, so I checked it out. Lego!
:kasumi:
-From :236::H+P:, Kasumi could do a dash buffer, :4::P::K:, and then :7::K::6::P+K::K::K:. This is not possible in DOA5 1.03, because the :K: does not give off as high of a relaunch. This would be a nice combo to do. Or, you could do :7::K::5::P+K: from it.
- :P+K: used to give you a stun, now it gives you zip. Then you could :6::P:, and then a :7::K: for MAX launch, then a :6::P+K::K::K: After the Backflip.
- Her :4::H+K: was a Critical Burst, that was sick for mix ups.
-GUARANTEED Critcal Burst after :6::6::K::K:. :eek:.
-In a combo, :K::K::6::K: used to relaunch, guaranteeing :7::K::P+K: afterwards. Her combos were sick.
- In stun, Kasumi could do :7::K::6::P+K::K:, and then :7::K::P+K: without the FT.
-:H+K::6_::P: > :6::P+K: was CB at the time, because the SDS didn't push back as far.
-After :4::K::K:, :P::P:(:P:) worked, and the third :P: gave off relaunch so you could :7::K::P+K:.

That is all I know.
images
"Kono tatakai ni wa, Settai ni katsu!"​

XxSakuraLuvaxX

I don't want to be the douchebag here but.. In DOA5 e3 the critical damage limit was lower so you could get max launch or a critical burst earlier..

- I can do :236::H+P: :6::6: :4::P::K: :7::K::6::P+K::K::K: in 1.03.

- :6::P+K: :K::K: at max launch backflip?

- Now :4::H+K:, that as a CB would be decent, since it's 22F- slower than her first. (but mix-up game so..yaay..)

- :6::6::K::K: still guarantees a critical burst. Just it has to be in stun.

- :K::K::6::K: in tag is godly..
maybe too godly for singles and would make her juggles OP. (maybe, I would like it though) :3

- :H+K: :6_::P: :6::P+K: - that would be nice actually.

- Off a high launch with :4::K::K: you could get a BT:2::P: :6::6::K::K:

I think I'm the hated person of the thread now but..
Kasumi in the DOA5U demo- she was nerfed in some areas, buffed in others, so I guess to compensate a couple of these could come in.

KasumiMugen

Thank you!!

Well, only good thing I see is the guaranteed CB after 6KK. Glad they changed the CB fron 4H+K to 6P+K, even if its still predictable. KK6K still gives you more height, even though only in tag mode. I'm fine with the Kasumi we have, not that drastic changes.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I know. I did one for Christie and Zack but Christie is exactly the same but she had a side roll like Bayman.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD