Community ~Team BEST~ Ayane Tutorial Stream by HajinShinobi

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just announcing that I've decided to do an Ayane tutorial on stream for the community this weekend. There has been a lot of players recently, asking if I can help train them. So this stream should be of great use to those interested in picking up this character, or want a refresher course on what this character is about.

The stream will take place this Sunday at 6pm PST (September 7, 2014); http://www.ustream.tv/channel/team-best-tv

Of course, I'll be open to answering any questions players may have during the stream via stream chat. The archive will also be uploaded onto my Youtube channel and the Team BEST Youtube channel for those that would like to view it at a later time and date.

I'll be covering the following in the stream;

- CQC Basics
- P > BT8P Specifics
- Range Specifics
- Explaining her Integrated Movement
- Explaining her Flow (What she's about, some mix ups, throws, a bit of okizeme, etc)
- Q&A (Q&A can proceed throughout the stream at any time)

If this stream is successful, I may even do one for Momiji after the Cali Crush tournament weekend.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Looking forward to this bro. I know you'll do great things. If you'd like me to help just let me know! EDIT: Ah fuck, I have to attend a tourney that day >.<!

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Thanks. I'll hop on once I get home Sunday (though I'm usually exhausted afterwards and look over the event stream). 6PM PST is 9PM East Coast time right?

Nereus

Standard Donor
I can respect the support. Wish i had a capture device of my own.

I'm still catching up on the Hitomi stream Prince Adon did, I'm sure this will be great too. I think this is about 2am UK time so I doubt I'll be joining you sadly ;). Looking forward to watching it afterwards though. Much appreciated.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD