Team Ninja wants ideas for next patch!

Doug Nguyen

Yeah ranked tag mode is one of the higher priorities on my list. Could they add that in an update? And whens the update due?

dawnbringer

And whens the update due?

No ETA.

I would like them to improve training mode, esp. recording functionality. I want to be able to make recording start precisely when I start doing something with the dummy. Also, to be able to set recording as training dummy reaction (after guarding, for example). Ability to make dummy do selected string from move list (as action or reaction) would also be very nice.

Position reset setting would be very useful: to set where you would like to appear with your opponent after reset. E.g. near a wall, with back to wall, at neutral position, even near a pile of destructible objects.

Keylay

The advantage Mila gets after you break her OH throw is annoying but I still like it. I always thought Mila players just wait for you to break it so they can get another mixup. I forget what happens if they don't continue the throw combo and the defender doesn't break it. Anyway, I think every character should have their own shenanigans. Jann Lee has his Dragon Gunner and Helena has her force tech. Once you guess right and get out of it then you can start your own shenangans with your character. I just don't know if other characters shenanigans are as good.

Ooobe

This has likely been mentioned, but lows that tech crouch should go under jumping attacks, not crush them.

Kronin

I would love the introduction of a ranked tag mode together with the possibility to play with in a team of two people also online.

And then I would love to see again the Team Battle, Tag Survival and health/points items for the survival mode like in the previous games, but I think that these ones will reamain a dream...

HiguraShiki

Since I don't feel the discussion of the patch in this thread should revolve around buffs and nerfs to characters, I'll go on general things.
Ranked Tag mode, 4 player tag matches online, nerfing wake up kicks, better netcoding, tag survival, HP items in survival, increasing the recovery of low counter so people would get punished for attempting to avoid attacks by low countering, and improving SS.

Musourenka

4) Fix Kokoro's watch (C3 and C5); it's always showing 12:34. It's digital for crying out loud.

5) Sit-down stuns should not be slow-escapable.

I'm up in the air whether spin-stuns should be slow-escapable or not.

Just a random thought - what about a universal high wake up kick for Alpha? It wouldn't be a 50/50 to guess and hold so she'd still be garbage tier. But if a player is trying to pre-empt her getting up (usually by mashing out random combos) and whiffing over her head, she'd be able to punish them regardless of which way she's lying down. Also, I say high because it'll catch out those who never counter high strikes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD