The 10 hit combo...worthless?

TakedaZX

I'm not sure whether this is a new find or not, but it would seem that the string might not be so worthless after all. At this point I'm sure there are more variations to it than mentioned in the command list. Try this, for instance:

:P+K::P::P+K::P::K::2::P:

The ending is a exactly the same as regular :K::2::P:, but there could be some more options that we just need to find out about. Whaddya think?
Oh my god... WOW! Fucking wow. You can also end the combo with :4::6::P: To make it safe. This is... awesome!!!

DontForkWitMe

figured out the full string is pretty much guaranteed if you start it on a backturned opponent. the only way to escape it is to achieve the fastest stagger escape while timing a critical hold at atleast fast speed since landing it backturned makes it unblockable no matter how fast they slow escape which no human player will pull off unless they have reaction times and slow escaping skills of the cheap a.i. set on the hardest difficulty...otherwise the string will connect everytime on backturned opponents.

you can also start off with his :6::P+K: to stun them first before starting the 10hit string for even more damage. the only downside is how rare it is to catch people backturned unless its against characters like brad, ayane, lisa,helena etc who constantly utilize backturned stances. a good way to do it is after landing his one of his mid holds that leave opponents backturned on players who don't block is to do :6::P+K: into 10hit string. makes a decent 50/50 guessing game on players who will either get hit by a grab/7p into potential mixups if they try to block aftwards or try to attack out of it afterwards they will eat the 10hit string

TakedaZX

Did we also establish that after a generally deep enough stun, you can get that combo to launch early, but you can get a mid combo rebounce, so like:

CH :6::6::P: :h: :P+K::P::P+K::P::K::P: (Rebounce) :P::P::P+K::P:

TakedaZX

Did we also establish that after a generally deep enough stun, you can get that combo to launch early, but you can get a mid combo rebounce, so like:

CH :6::6::P: :h: :P+K::P::P+K::P::K::P: (Rebounce) :P::P::P+K::P:
FAILURE. You just said that DontForkWitMe. that's cool though. Nice thing is you can also end the 10 hit combo with 46p for 4 points more of damage or a -3 guard break on block if you haven't been held already LMAO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD