The 6 Laws of Trash Talking

Relius Starkiller

Hi everybody, my name is Relius Starkiller and I enjoy running my mouth.

Now a lot of people think its easy to trash talk. . .their right. Every single one of you on this site has an inner braggadocios/self-important/condescending/know-it-all/hotdog/rap-lyric-quoting a-hole inside of you.

I will use this thread to help cultivate a new generation of motor mouth douche bags that no one will like or respect. . . and I'll teach you to do this without picking on a persons physical/mental shortcomings, which will make it all the more hilarious.

Law 1: "You're the greatest son of a bitch of all time."

To be a great trash talker you've got to reconcile in your mind that you are better than everyone else. How you're better can vary but, ideally, you're going to want to frame yourself as better than everyone at everything humanly possible - but in the most basic application, whatever game you're playing will suffice. Now, how you convey you greatness to your "victims" is up to you.

You can vocalize it: Simply go into a room and start talking about how good you are and talk over everyone. Go in there and tell everyone how tight your girlfriends poonany is (Or, Ladies, how thick your boyfriends meatstick is!). Tell em about how much more money you make than them, tell them how this one time you were playing golf with Tiger Woods - just make shit up.

You can internalize it: You know your better than everyone else so you can let your actions speak for you. . .mostly. When I play the SOB game I generally go into a room with people I know I'm going to beat and let them take one or two rounds off of me while telling them how their playing the character wrong. Everytime they do something offer a different option on how they could have handled it, even if what you're offering isn't the best option and if they realize it isn't the best option just point out the fact that you're porking a female in their immediate family on a regular basis and then give them another round.

You can steal rap lyrics:This one is really simple - find a few rap or R&B songs, pulls some lyrics that sound good and start working them into your conversations. . .Like so!

:lisa: Hi, how are you

:zack: I Think I Feel Like Takin Over (Mr. Hudson)

:lisa:What?

:zack: I'mma pick the world up and I'mma drop it on ya fuckin head (Lil Wayne)

:lisa: But you just lost. . .

:zack: I'mma resurrect through my first born (2-Pac) and fuck you up (Random Profanity)

:lisa: Wow dude, you're a fuckin faggot.

:zack: Tell ya moms I'mm comin by later to lay that ice cream paint job (Durrough) on her neck.

:lisa: . . . .

:zack: Just mad cause I'm STYLIN on you (Papoose)

Law 1: Half Time, Part 2 coming soon.

The Book: On store shelves in 2013.

Jefffcore

Is there gonna be a chapter on what to do when this doesn't work? You should call it Trolls vs. Trolls, or TvT for short. Or maybe, Building the Bigger Bridge.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD