DOA5LR TN needs to fix this.

Xhominid The Demon Within

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/productInfo.html

I decided to go look back at this, but now I see that the PS3 version somehow has a Disc version of itself, which makes no sense considering it doesn't show in preorders nor does the X360 have one, but why still let such a detail still be around when people can get confused of the fact that they believe there is a disc version for the PS3?

Rather no one be disappointed that they have to buy digital for it, you know.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/productInfo.html

I decided to go look back at this, but now I see that the PS3 version somehow has a Disc version of itself, which makes no sense considering it doesn't show in preorders nor does the X360 have one, but why still let such a detail still be around when people can get confused of the fact that they believe there is a disc version for the PS3?

Rather no one be disappointed that they have to buy digital for it, you know.

There is only a PS3 disc version available in Japan. They probably think, a PS3 disc version will sell enough there, to justify the extra expenses for that. (Disc versions cost Koei Tecmo more, than to just release a digital copy.)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
which is stupid because western CONSUMERS still look for them.
Then they'll see that it's on PS4 and XB1, which is what Team Ninja want Western consumers to buy. And honestly, since the last gen version of the game is getting gimped in terms of content, a retail disc doesn't even make sense.

Argentus

Then they'll see that it's on PS4 and XB1, which is what Team Ninja want Western consumers to buy. And honestly, since the last gen version of the game is getting gimped in terms of content, a retail disc doesn't even make sense.
it does too, because I don't have infinite space on my ps3 lol. I have an original 60gb one.

werewolfgold

I remember seeing on the Japanese site that the digital version is cheaper than the disc version (for all of the systems). Is that the same in America? I don't remember and the Western site doesn't have it listed.

d3v

which is stupid because western CONSUMERS still look for them.
Probably because the projected demand in the West for a last gen disc version isn't enough to cover the extra cost, considering the need for production, storage, and most importantly, shipping and handling (especially since the continental US is way bigger than Japan).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I remember seeing on the Japanese site that the digital version is cheaper than the disc version (for all of the systems). Is that the same in America? I don't remember and the Western site doesn't have it listed.
In America, if you're staying on last gen (i.e., PS3 and Xbox 360), then you can only buy the digital version for $30. Then also, the free Last Round patch, which I guess also includes those on Core Fighters and those who own the full game as well. If people want a disc version of Last Round for PS3 that badly, they could import it, since PS3 is region free.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD