DOA5U Top 10 Moves

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I didn't see one and everyone's own selection of good moves seems to be spread across multiple threads. Here's mine (not in any order):

1P (:1::P:)
Really solid high crush. Also works against a few mids. It doesn't actually crush until a few frames in, so you can't use it to avoid some strings (like Ayane's dumb 66KK4). People tend to buffer strings, so it'll often CH the next hit of the string on a successful crush. It's technically unsafe at -12 on block, but you have a 1PP followup that stuns for 16-24f on CH to make it semi-safe. You can delay it hella long, so you can easily frame trap their attempts to mash out after blocking 1P. Of course, 1PP is still unsafe. 1P4 is an Unshu transition that you can throw in once they stop trying to throw punish 1P. People who don't know their Leifang matchup will fall to silly stuff like 1P4T a lot. Knowledgeable players will blow you up for that, though. That's where 1P4K (safe) and 1P4P+K (not safe) come in. Technically, they can be thrown before they come out, but the animation for Unshu transition is very ambiguous until around 10f in, and she yells even later. You can cancel it into a strike at 24f, so very very unlikely for anyone to actually react to Unshu transition instead of predicting it. All in all, a good crush that's semi-safe and leads to decent mixup.

3P+K (:3::P+K:)
Another good crush. Also crushes highs (and mids). Leifang has a lot of good crushes. Also doesn't crush immediately. Spoilers, nothing she has crushes immediately outside of 2P. Works against a lot of stuff that beats her other crushes, though. Launches on NH so you get a launch on successful crush even if they didn't buffer a string after it. Follow up with BT 2PPK or something on NH launch. Here's the down side. If you guess wrong, you die. -15 BT means you're gonna get hit by a lot of stuff. You know the Mid Kick Hold combo Leifang has? If you do this and get blocked, that's what they're gonna do to you. Assuming they other guy knows his BT combos, you're losing 80+ health, easily. Still, it's really really good. You can force them to respect it and therefore respect everything that you can do it after. They block your 1P+K? No problem, 3P+K. They block that? Now there's a problem. But it also means that they're blocking after they block 1P+K which means you can do a 3P or throw them, or whatever you want instead of 3P+K. That's basically how it works. That's how Leifang can keep up pressure even though her frames are garbage. Until they realize they can time a sidestep or do something else to work around 3P+K. Gimme Akira's 2P.

66K (:6::6::K:)
This is basically 3P+K but with a followup to make it slightly safer. Crushes so many mids. Great stun on NH and launch on anything higher. 66K is -12, though, and 66KK is -15. You're not backturned, though, so it's actually a lot better even if they block both hits. Think of it as Gen Fu 3P and 3PP, but a lot worse in every way. But you're a cute girl, so it's okay.

1P+K (:1::P+K:)
Another crush~! Good thing about this one is that it's actually safe. Bad thing is that it's so slow that you'll probably get hit by the second hit of the string after you crush the first one. Very easy to beat wakeup kicks with this. It's only -3 (or -1 at max range) on block, so you can do parries or another crush after to stop them from pushing buttons. Fully charged, you're gonna get held/sidestepped and die. If they're asleep or somehow scared of Leifang's terrible strike pressure, you get +5 on block for a full charge. If you whiff, you're getting 12f thrown. You can't cancel it like you would a power blow, so if they see that you're charging and they aren't doing something, they can just move back a tiny bit or sidestep. Good thing is that you can't actually sidewalk it like you would Hayabusa's dumb teleports. Bad thing is that no one knows what sidewalking is so they won't try it. Still, it's pretty damn good for baiting strikes when playing footsies. If the other character doesn't have a good way of getting in, you can just dance at their range and 1P+K when you see them take a step forward. Chances are, you're probably gonna hit them as they try something stupid. If you don't hit, you got outplayed and you're stupid instead. Also of note, you can react to Gen Fu's dumb 214PP with this at mid-long range. If you're asking why you don't just hold it, he can just do 214P 214T and you lose the round 'cause you tried to be cool. If you're at a range where you can't easily be punished for the slow startup (you can be CH thrown out of the startup), this is a good low commitment move to just throw out there. Do it too often and you'll get held, though.

3P (:3::P:)
This is the best strike to start your terrible pressure. 3P4P is her 2P+K, a sitdown stun on NH. -15 on block. Guarantees a 6P. If they aren't good at slow escaping, you can try for 9KK or a P+K to launch. There's a slightly delayable 3P4PP followup that's -7 (semi-safe) on block. Careful you don't get jabbed out if you attempt to delay it. Solid option. 3P2K is her 2H+K, a low kick that stuns for 6-14f. -19 on block. Technically reactable (24f, watch her back foot and her arm for easy tells), but not a lot of people actually try to react to it. Oh, well. 3PK is her 4K. Tracking option, but it's high. -14 on block. Gets blown up by crouching command sidesteps (like JAK) but here's a funny thing. 3P2K actually beats immediate JAK. Gimmicks. I am the king of gimmicks. 3P F 6PP actually beats every JAK option other than double JAK, too. I don't know about Bayman, but I assume it's the same against his command sidestep. Someone confirm or deny this tech, though, 'cause I don't play enough Christies (Thank god.) and I've never played a good Bayman. 3PP is her PP, meaning it's a dumb high punch. You have the same followups after, so you can still do a 2H+K with 3PP2K. Too bad everyone expects the low there 'cause her other strings all have it as the third hit. Another thing about 3PP is that 3PP6P is actually a tracking mid. Uwaa~! 3PP6PP is semi-safe now at -7 and 3PPP is safe at -4. Not bad. 3P2P also exists, but we don't talk about that one.

2H+K (:2::H+K:)
Buff please. Her only way to start offense outside of tick throws and it's a semi-reactable low that can be slow escaped to give no stun game. Still, it's her only low that's usable outside of 2P for instant high crush (why is this 15f?) and 33PKKK (why does this whiff Ayane?) for wallslam combos. At tip range, it's -6 on hit. Any closer and it's a 6-14f stun. Not bad, but the 20f startup means they had to be already be respecting your pressure. It will crush highs, though. The startup for it is actually different when it's transitioned into. 3P and Unshu makes it slower at 24f, her other mid punches (7P2P, P2P, 3P2P) make it 19f, and her high punches (7PP, PP, 3PP) keeps it at 20f. With only 6-14f, I approach it as not a stun at all, but as really good frame advantage that people like holding from. Just 214T. Whether they slow escape or not, immediate 214T will catch them unless your 2H+K was from pretty far away. If they hold, you get free damage. Their options to beat it (crouch or hit a button) are all beat by 3K and 3P. Both will stun on CH if they hit a button and both will stun crouchers. 3P stuns for longer, but it's 2f slower than the 214T option. 3K stuns for shorter, but there's only 1f difference between it and 214T which means it's pretty much impossible for any sort of reverse fuzzy attempt (already hard 'cause no one practices reverse fuzzies and especially at this sort of odd timing). Take your pick. Probably should use both so that even if they guess that you're gonna use a strike, they still have to guess which one. They can technically crouch and take the 3K and slow escape it to +10, but that just resetting it to the same situation where they have to guess between 214T and 3K. I actually use stun PK to put them in that situation as well. Dermatologists hate me.

9H/3H/4P+K (:9::h:/:3::h:/:4::P+K:)
I don't understand why anyone would use 9H. What's the point of a high parry? Why don't I just high hold? Even a completely mistimed hold is still 65 damage (higher than parry into 9KK 46P against electric walls). HCH it's 97. Those aren't expert hold numbers, they're just normal high hold which beats the same things high parry beats. It's even more active. And holds do ground damage on Lab. If you whiff either, you're still getting punished. If someone has a real case for why 9H should even exist, please tell me. 3H is great. Guarantees 9KK 3KP+K, 9KK 46P, and even 6K if you want stun game. Even something really simple like 3H 6K 64P 66K 9KK 46P/4KP+K/KH+K can do around 80 damage for one guess. And when they start trying to hold the 64P, you just throw them. They should already be hesitant to hold because of the 2H+K throw gimmicks, but this should really deter them from holding and encourage them to just eat your combos for free. I used to go for the guaranteed damage, but now I almost exclusively go for the stun game with the 6K after 3H. Also, backturn mid parry stops a lot of setups. Leifang's mid kick hold, Ayane's expert mid punch hold, etc. There's ways around it, but it makes them need to learn the matchup further. 4P+K is a punch parry. Punch parries are pretty hella strong depending on the matchup. You can make the Kokoros and the Christies out there really mad. A lot of Leifang's damage comes from giving the other guy slight advantage then baiting them into striking into a parry. Just don't get read and thrown. Realize that the 4P+K Unshu and the Unshu transition from various strikes are different, though. Raw Unshu is a lot easier to react to. If you try it in training mode, you can actually react to Unshu to 6T it before followups come out. Transition Unshu is a lot harder to react to 'cause her arm movements aren't as big in the beginning. In fact, I'll go on record as saying it's impossible to react to transition Unshu to 6T it before an Unshu strike comes out. Of course, if you do transition Unshu into OH, you're still gonna die to a throw. Speaking of Unshu T, it's also amazing. Unshu T 64P 3P. Boom, you're forcing a mixup. You can 8K, you can 66K, you can 236P, you can bait a hold and 214T. If they're almost dead, you can go for a guaranteed kill with Unshu T 64P 66K 9KK 46P/3KP+K/KH+K for around 65 damage. Unshu strikes are all pretty decent. Unshu K is probably the best out of the bunch. Stuns on NH and is safe.

44P (:4::4::P:)
A more offensive 3H. High punch that sabakis mids. 6P+K is a mid punch that sabakis mids with simpler input, but the sabaki frames are later which makes it harder to time and unusable in a lot of situations. It sitdown stuns on crouchers, though, which is an advantage over 44P. Still, 44P wallslams so you can actually get 44P(sabaki) 33PKKK for an easy 64 damage guaranteed against walls. Fucking Ayane. Anyways, it starts stun game whether it sabakis something or not, so it's not a bad move to throw out when you're at minor disadvantage. From there, you can make it pretty scary. Something like 44P(sabaki) 64P 66K 9KK 3PP6PP for one guess or just do 3P after and go for more more mixups with 8K, 66K, and 236P. Or just throw. 44P is high, though, so if you get read, Hayabusa's gonna crouch it and Izuna you. Or, you know, he can just throw you out of the startup for HCH damage. Have fun dying. By far the worst in this list. If I could do only 9 moves, I'd do 9. Or put in 66T 'cause that's hella good against people who have slow reactions.

64P (:6::4::P:)
This is the the only thing holding her guaranteed stuff together. It's a deep stun on NH and an unholdable faint stun on anything higher. 66K (launcher) and 3P (stun game) are guaranteed from the faint stun. Near the wall, do 66P into generic wallslam combo I guess. It also makes stun launch slightly viable for Leifang, 'cause she can do stun into 64P 66K and still get decent damage. It's also tracking, so that's a plus.

46H (:4::6::h:)
HAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO SIT THERE AND STARE WHILE I DO THIS LONG, COOL LOOKING COMBO~!

Last edited:

AkaShocka

What about 4p? I think thats pretty good. It high crushes and puts her in BT. After it she can do BT P+K for sitdown into a guaranteed CB. Its crushes, can led to a sitdown for free CB, has followups to avoid punishment, and it stuns on NH. I say thats a winner.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
4P BT P+K 236P is nice and I use it often, but the BT P+K is holdable and the 236P is slow escapable. What I think makes 4P good is that it also leads to BT 2PP (low mid) and BT 4K (launcher). The problem I have with it is that the crush window seems to be too late for me to consistently time it, similar to my issues with 6P+K. I've had it crush stuff, but 3P+K and 66K just crush so many mids that I have a hard time justifying using it. It is a fairly safe option that leads to strong mixups, though. I mostly just didn't put it on my list 'cause I don't have a lot of success with it. Same with 46P, which I find worse than 3P+K in every way except raw speed even though it's another good crush and a good median between jabbing out and crushing out. They're really good moves but I don't have success using them.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure about 236P being slow escapable. Someone check on that. I'm at work. :v

EDIT: Yeah, I think I'm thinking of something else. BT P+K 236P is guaranteed, I think.

Last edited:

AkaShocka

236P is guaranteed. Lol :p. I usually get 4p off without much problems. Only problem is that when I do it and they do a high crushing mid lol. I feel salty when that happens. Also Christie's 33p is also a higg crushing high. I think when Leifang is about 2 frames into 4p and Christie does 33p they will both whiff lol. Its kinda funny. Back on topic: BT P+K does guarantee a 236P, but I think 4p can get slow escaped out of, not sure there.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Haha, yeah, I get upset when people crush me when I'm using Leifang. Like, "Hey, that's my job!" It's the best feeling just hard baiting their attempts to pressure with my own crushes, though. Just watching their mid kick completely pass through Leifang's back as I 3P+K brings such ecstasy~

AkaShocka

Quick question: Why do you think 2h+k is a good move? Not saying I think your wrong or that its a terrible move but its slow, easily punishable, easily struggle escapable no tracking. Only good things is that it stuns on NH and high crushes. I really don't find it that useful outside of strings really.

I also like the 8p move. Stuns on NH and has a semi-sidestep in it. I honestly like this move just for the semi-sidestepping part. Though I would not classify it as one of her top ten moves. But yea, i dont care what no one says, her 46H is the best thing ever. They just have to accept what comes after it, oh yes. Is the 3p guaranteed after just 6h?

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
For the moves I listed, I considered them as parts of string as well, so a lot of the 2H+K stuff is actually string 2H+K. I did listed a bunch of negatives to it, though, and I don't consider the move (or even the string version) as a good move. That said, it does fill a niche for her, being that it's a low that gives frame advantage and therefore forcing mixups and active defense (strikes and crouching loses to 3P/3K, everything else loses to 214T, can't be fuzzied). Plus, even people who can consistently react to it won't do so 100% and especially not when they're being pressured and watching for multiple options at once. I feel like Leifang has pretty much no safe way of opening people up, so this is one of the better options. Not because it's good, but because it's necessary (if only to train people to watch for it and not watch for other things).

As for 6H, I'm pretty sure it gives the same frame advantage as 46H, just without the damage. Might be wrong, but I can't check right now. I don't think 3P is actually guaranteed, though. I'm pretty sure you can back parry it as Leifang and Bayman, even after 46H. Just raw 214T their back. Turning speed should make it guaranteed versus other characters, though, unless they have some really amazing backturn mid crush that works on the first frame.

Last edited:

Yoyo

Good list!! Actually 3P+K can crush anything if you time it perfectly and a at a right distance you can crush almost any low. What about 7K it guard breaks leads into her back turned moves and it can crush mid WKs.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
It has like 0 range, though. I don't get frame advantage when it whiffs. :v

If it had a tiny bit more range, it would be amazing, but it doesn't and it's not. I'd rather do 9KK, even though that's hella risky on block (but you can train them to respect the third kick), 'cause at least I know for sure that won't whiff unless they sidestep.

Also, the problems I have with other notable moves like 6H+K, 33P, 214P, 1K, 46P.

6H+K is hella slow and puts me negative on block. Easily sidestepped or held on reaction. It's decent as a low crush, but it's still hella slow and I've been beat out of it by the second (non low) hit of a low string (stuff like Kokoro's 2KP). It's only slightly useful against low wakeup kicks. Just use 9KK. People want to punish it so much that 9KKK hits so often. That said, after 6H+K, you don't really lose momentum. You can just force more mixups 'cause you got parries and OHs as well as crushes. 6H+K 3P+K beats so much stuff, it's hilarious.

33P gets used by Japanese players a lot. I don't understand. Sure, the followups are all good, but they're also unsafe and all mid. 33P itself is super slow. I said 9KK and 3P+K are good, but only if the opponent has a reason to challenge them. No one cares about 33P so no one's gonna challenge them. Get sidestepped. Only use for this move is 33PKKK for wallslams. Nerf Ayane.

214P I actually really like, but it's pretty terrible. The low kick followup is so slow that it's easily reactable. Against people who are familiar with the matchup but don't actually practice against it, you can bait low holds with it and get a HCH 2T, which is pretty funny. Good players will just wait and react to it, though. My reactions are terrible but I can still react to it. The "sidestep" during the startup is unreliable. I've had it sidestep jabs, but that's pretty much it. If you wanted to sidestep something, just actually sidestep. This isn't Sarah's FLA 8P+K, which is actually a good sidestep move.

1K is so bad. Your reward is basically getting in, 'cause the followups move you forward really really far and they both crush highs. Here's the problem. The followups are high and low. It's using 9K as an approach tool as Kokoro. Stop it. Good players are gonna just crouch and beat you up. I still use it, though, 'cause no one knows the matchup. 1KP looks pretty badass. Not that bad in stun, though, or from Unshu.

46P. Everyone seems to really like it. I don't know why. It's fast, yeah, and it's a good combo ender for when 3K will wallslam. When are you gonna use it, though? It puts you in as bad a spot as a blocked 3P+K but you don't crush nearly as much. You can probably crush 46P with 3P+K. This would be a decent move if Leifang didn't already have so many good crushes. It's only consistent at crushing highs where as her other crushes can reliably crush mids. Even 1P crushes some mids. Why 46P when you can do so many other crushes. The only reason is if you don't know whether they're gonna do something you can crush so you want something fast to beat them by speed just in case. That's the wrong way of approaching things, I feel like. If you aren't sure whether you can crush, just sit there and block.

Other moves I think are great, though, 66T, [3]P, 4P, 2P.

66T is really good against people who don't hard bait it. It's pretty reactable, though. Gets beat up by jabs, crouching, and jumping moves, so this is more of a matchup specific tool. Against walls, though, it's great. You're prenerf Rachel for a single knockdown. Better practice your timing. 66T against BT enemies is also really good. People almost never crouch or do a jumping attack from BT (except Ayane's stupid BT 7K).

[3]P is pretty great too. Duck part of a string? CH the next hit of their string and get a launch. Deep stun on NH too. I probably get as many launches with this as with 8K or 66K.

4P is slow, but it does crush. The important thing is that you get hella mixups from hitting it, though. BT 2PP, BT 4K, BT P+K, all good options. Even 4PPP is a decent string, and it even bounds on hit.

2P is garbage. But it's necessary garbage. :v As far as I know, it's the only way she has of instantly crouching and therefore only way of escaping some strings on block. 15f, though, means that you have to read a high to use it. You'll get beat up by everything if they don't actually use that high. If you hit, you're at 0, which is good. At least you're not negative. Gimme Akira's/Ayane's/Mila's 2P. I'll even take Kokoro's. =[

Also, post your own top 10 moves, everyone! :v Don't just listen to me talk shit, 'cause half of this is only from my experience.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
As for 6H, I'm pretty sure it gives the same frame advantage as 46H, just without the damage. Might be wrong, but I can't check right now. I don't think 3P is actually guaranteed, though. I'm pretty sure you can back parry it as Leifang and Bayman, even after 46H. Just raw 214T their back. Turning speed should make it guaranteed versus other characters, though, unless they have some really amazing backturn mid crush that works on the first frame.
Correction, I checked and back parries actually have a 3f startup before becoming active, so it's guaranteed on Leifang and Bayman as well. :V

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
It means that other character's backturn stuff is guaranteed too, though, like Ayane's 64T and 64H. =[

Kris Emery

It has like 0 range, though. I don't get frame advantage when it whiffs. :v

If it had a tiny bit more range, it would be amazing, but it doesn't and it's not. I'd rather do 9KK, even though that's hella risky on block (but you can train them to respect the third kick), 'cause at least I know for sure that won't whiff unless they sidestep.

Also, the problems I have with other notable moves like 6H+K, 33P, 214P, 1K, 46P.

6H+K is hella slow and puts me negative on block. Easily sidestepped or held on reaction. It's decent as a low crush, but it's still hella slow and I've been beat out of it by the second (non low) hit of a low string (stuff like Kokoro's 2KP). It's only slightly useful against low wakeup kicks. Just use 9KK. People want to punish it so much that 9KKK hits so often. That said, after 6H+K, you don't really lose momentum. You can just force more mixups 'cause you got parries and OHs as well as crushes. 6H+K 3P+K beats so much stuff, it's hilarious.

33P gets used by Japanese players a lot. I don't understand. Sure, the followups are all good, but they're also unsafe and all mid. 33P itself is super slow. I said 9KK and 3P+K are good, but only if the opponent has a reason to challenge them. No one cares about 33P so no one's gonna challenge them. Get sidestepped. Only use for this move is 33PKKK for wallslams. Nerf Ayane.

214P I actually really like, but it's pretty terrible. The low kick followup is so slow that it's easily reactable. Against people who are familiar with the matchup but don't actually practice against it, you can bait low holds with it and get a HCH 2T, which is pretty funny. Good players will just wait and react to it, though. My reactions are terrible but I can still react to it. The "sidestep" during the startup is unreliable. I've had it sidestep jabs, but that's pretty much it. If you wanted to sidestep something, just actually sidestep. This isn't Sarah's FLA 8P+K, which is actually a good sidestep move.

1K is so bad. Your reward is basically getting in, 'cause the followups move you forward really really far and they both crush highs. Here's the problem. The followups are high and low. It's using 9K as an approach tool as Kokoro. Stop it. Good players are gonna just crouch and beat you up. I still use it, though, 'cause no one knows the matchup. 1KP looks pretty badass. Not that bad in stun, though, or from Unshu.

46P. Everyone seems to really like it. I don't know why. It's fast, yeah, and it's a good combo ender for when 3K will wallslam. When are you gonna use it, though? It puts you in as bad a spot as a blocked 3P+K but you don't crush nearly as much. You can probably crush 46P with 3P+K. This would be a decent move if Leifang didn't already have so many good crushes. It's only consistent at crushing highs where as her other crushes can reliably crush mids. Even 1P crushes some mids. Why 46P when you can do so many other crushes. The only reason is if you don't know whether they're gonna do something you can crush so you want something fast to beat them by speed just in case. That's the wrong way of approaching things, I feel like. If you aren't sure whether you can crush, just sit there and block.

Other moves I think are great, though, 66T, [3]P, 4P, 2P.

66T is really good against people who don't hard bait it. It's pretty reactable, though. Gets beat up by jabs, crouching, and jumping moves, so this is more of a matchup specific tool. Against walls, though, it's great. You're prenerf Rachel for a single knockdown. Better practice your timing. 66T against BT enemies is also really good. People almost never crouch or do a jumping attack from BT (except Ayane's stupid BT 7K).

[3]P is pretty great too. Duck part of a string? CH the next hit of their string and get a launch. Deep stun on NH too. I probably get as many launches with this as with 8K or 66K.

4P is slow, but it does crush. The important thing is that you get hella mixups from hitting it, though. BT 2PP, BT 4K, BT P+K, all good options. Even 4PPP is a decent string, and it even bounds on hit.

2P is garbage. But it's necessary garbage. :v As far as I know, it's the only way she has of instantly crouching and therefore only way of escaping some strings on block. 15f, though, means that you have to read a high to use it. You'll get beat up by everything if they don't actually use that high. If you hit, you're at 0, which is good. At least you're not negative. Gimme Akira's/Ayane's/Mila's 2P. I'll even take Kokoro's. =[

Also, post your own top 10 moves, everyone! :v Don't just listen to me talk shit, 'cause half of this is only from my experience.
what does 66T mean like what does the number mean? Another example 46P or 214P. I know All of her moves but i do not know how to read them technically like this. Can someone please explain :#

phoenix1985gr

I ll do mine

3P: Her best way to start her mixup game relatively fast, and has so many options after it
6p: 12i mid with a semi safe option after it p, or an unsafe launcher k
p: jab pressure good mix ups from it and good for tick throws
2h+k: (more for the string versions of it after 3p or pp) her only way way besides a risky throw to open someone up its only frame advantage but still it a really solid tool
Unshu & 6p+k: ok i could add 3h too but to be honest in neutral i always use unshu when i read a punch ot 6p+k for a mid or a regular hold... regular parry and 6p+k (or 44p though i have more success with 6p+k) offer the same thing a parry to a mid with different rewards obviously, but both can be punished
1p her most easy access that offers a nice reward high crush (true you could go for a 2p but your only back in neutral...)
3p+k 46p 66k.k good but really unsafe crushes especially with 3p+k you eat a back turn combo agains some characters so be careful with it... 66k is the safest option cause of the follow up but both kicks are unsafe it has a good delay though
64p tracking high faint stun that guarrantees a launch for decent amount of damage, or 3p for a deep stun

To be honest these are my top moves if you take them individually they make a top 10 but as grouped no, still you only need these to be a solid Leifang player

Edit: Honorable mention goes to 9p(p) for closing distance not to be abused of course as its unsafe but it covers great distance and after the 6h+k nerf im using this more

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD