Feature Request Tournament Results on the Front Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukNuks

I really shouldn't even have to be making this request as it should be standard, BUT what's up with past tournament results not being on the front page of the blog? DID8 happened, AP's tournament in Georgia happened, and other tournaments have happened but still no front page post. Cmon, really? This is supposed to be the competative DOA site amongst other DOA sites.

shunwong

It'd be great to have it the 8wayrun way, where you can check the players and characters with better tournament results in charts.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I personally have been having trouble keeping up with all of the results to tournaments and in the past I've been doing a "Events Round-up" to go over recent tournament events.

Frankly, I just haven't been able to get the time. I think its due to me prepping for NEC in two weekends, trying to see if I can set up the stream for the event. I was planning on doing a review article after NEC since to me that's the capstone to the DOA tournament scene for the year.

As for Jaxel's 8WayRun Torneo modification. I'm well aware of it as I've been working with Jaxel on the modification. However, the reason I didn't use it when it was released was because (1) It costs $200, (2) The submitted challonge/tournament brackets for the mod go in the hopes that the TO recorded the correct match results and character usage which typically isn't done accurately, and (3) I was working with a developer friend of mine who is looking to do more with it than Jaxel currently offers.

Cyberevil, D Glock, and any administrators and moderators both have front page news article capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD