Update from ultimate to last round completely broke my game.

H42233

So today I signed back into Xbox live after months of being offline, and Doa5U had an update available which I installed. After installing the update, I found that Doa5U had changed to Doa5 last round, and now everything in the game's main menu is crossed out with a lock on it. The game wants me to download costume catalogs from the Xbox Games Store before I can start playing, but even the Xbox games store is crossed out with a lock on it. So Im forced to quit the game without being able do anything. I don't want to reinstall the game because I'll lose all my fight replays, so does anyone know how to fix this? Oh and Im on a 360, not an Xbox one.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
doenload the catalogs by manually going through the xbox live store from the dashboard not the game.

*cough* months. More like half a year lol. Considering that DOA 5: LR came out in oh.... FEBURARY!?

Nah I kid though. I know the feels. Lost my 360 fight replays when I upgraded to Xbox 1. *pats*

MomijiMania

The replays can be backuped into outside flash disks I think.You just need to stick a U disk into your 360 and go to System ,Storage,then find doa and copy the replays into your U disk.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD