Upgrades to the Media and Streams sections

I have upgraded the Media and Streams section for Free Step Dodge.

The Media category will now (finally) take https as a url so you don't have to worry about that anymore. Additionally, the system has been fixed to get the proper Thumbnail image for any submitted YouTube media automatically, instead of the error'd Thumbnail. You can submit media here.

Streams unfortunately had submitted streams removed from their upgrade so please re-submit your stream if you had before. You can submit any stream here. The Stream system has temporarily been taken offline while I repair it from the last database corruption it caused.

Last edited:
HTTPS?

Homer_drool.jpg

Awesome update thank you!

Is it intentional that when I click on a video in the "Recent Media" section, it takes me to the media page, not the video's page?

Awesome update thank you!

Is it intentional that when I click on a video in the "Recent Media" section, it takes me to the media page, not the video's page?

I noticed that too, and it's probably due to me not upgrading the Portal application or something. I'll see if I can hack it but at this time it's apparently functioning as one should expect.

The link doesn't work. It only leads to an "error" page.

Yeah...

The last corruption that happened yesterday corrupted the Streams Table so it has to be re-installed, and I'm getting a SQL error. I'm basically rebuilding it from scratch, so currently we have no Stream system. If all goes well though it should be up by the end of tonight.

Yeah...

The last corruption that happened yesterday corrupted the Streams Table so it has to be re-installed, and I'm getting a SQL error. I'm basically rebuilding it from scratch, so currently we have no Stream system. If all goes well though it should be up by the end of tonight.
Sorry to hear about what happened :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD