What Gameplay Items Should I Test?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I know the majority of you haven't been sold on Dimensions yet and currently aren't planning on getting it but, despite my criticisms of the game, I'm still giving it the benefit of the doubt and bought a 3DS on launch exclusively for it and will be getting Dimensions delivered to my office on Tuesday.

Since I'll probably be the only person here to have a copy of the game, please post gameplay related concerns you wish for me to test and report on once I do have the game. I'll try and post videos along with my text replies and we'll probably end up discussing many of the items on future podcast.

It would be helpful if you would be as detailed in your questions as possible. Give me specific strings and items to test and how to test them.

So, shoot!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
A co-worker of mine is going to pick it up and grant me with some time to fool around with the game as well.

Personally, check to see where/when you can defensive hold.
What constitutes a launcher?
How much damage can you get out of a juggle?
Can you break out of standard :F+P:?

KoF06

I have to wait some weeks again....
You're lucky, some much want try ^^

Just 2,3 questions:
For moves like [3]PP of hayate, can we still do 6323(?I forgot haha) or 64123 for realese it ?
3ds 's pad is that terrible ?

And just for fun, it's true if you move fast you 3ds, girl's boobs move too?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I believe he's asking if the girls' breasts shake when you shake the 3DS like you had when shaking the controller in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3. I believe this was confirmed by Hayashi in an interview but I can easily test that, haha.

I'm not familiar with Hayate's moves so maybe Mr. Wah can test that or give me a bit more detail on what is being asked.

Raansu

grap3, whats your 3DS code? I'm getting the game tuesday as well and theres a bunch of things I want to test. Mines 5198-2410-1827

Raansu

Apparently the lobbies are only 1v1 and theres no voice support at all =/

Anyways, I added you grap3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD