Which stages would you like to see again in DOA6 ? (LAST pool)

Which stages would you like to see again in DOA6 ? (LAST pool)

• Cyclotron

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Danger Zone 3

• Demon's Church

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Depth

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Fuel

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lorelei

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Street

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tao

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tiger Show

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • TriTower Heliport

• Total voters

ShinobiOfTheWind

Here we are !

So, for this last pool, we have :

Demon's Church.jpg

Lorelei DOA3 DOA5.jpg

Tritower heliport DOA4.jpg

Tao DOA3.jpg

Danger zone DOA5.jpg

Fuel DOA5.jpg

Cyclotron DOA2.jpg

Depth DOA5.jpg

Street DOA5.jpg

Tiger show doa5.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Demons church I want back most, just the NAME alone is dark and epic! <3 Tao is pretty basic but it would be nice to return with Lefiang's Dimensions remix as the theme, Cyclotron from 2U is definitely another neat one worth returning and the tritower teleport was the SHIT! I want that back, that was where that epic battle with Helena and Lisa took place and they played Helena's DOA2 theme instead of the DOA4 one

All the ones no thanks, they're just old boring DOA5 stages that aren't really all the memorable aside from maybe street. The DOA6 zero stage is basically a hybrid knock off between the depth stage and lab stage so yeah thank you, next xD

YEH

@ShinobiOfTheWind Thanks for making those threads(the 8 pools) hope TN knows about them, maybe they should make polls based on these on their social networks when the numbers are more representative.

@Truth I couldn't agree more: seaside market is so lively, the sheer amount of colors and items, dazzling, but it was in the 7th pool(previous thread).

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Im sorry but tiger show and the town place ugly af. The only right answer:

What was wrong with the Tiger Show? Town? You mean home? It was a little dingy there, but lots of clutch matches.

I love Seaside Market, but Demon's Church is on this list and I'm voting for it.

Truth

What was wrong with the Tiger Show? Town? You mean home? It was a little dingy there, but lots of clutch matches.

I love Seaside Market, but Demon's Church is on this list and I'm voting for it.
Idk why I said town. I meant clown house. I liked the dingy home. it felt knew for doa

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD