Community XcaliburBladeZ wins Winter Brawl X

Congrats on your win, @XCaLibur BLadeZ. Today the community has been treated to a super hype Top 8. Check out the Challonge and the Team Sp00ky past broadcast later for complete results.

Though a lot has to be said about @LordXav1er and his performance at Winter Brawl. He has utilized Hitomi extremely well in every aspect of the game meta, and got into a Last Round Battle with the one and only Sonic Fox. He also got a win over @Sly Bass and his meticulous Brad Wong. That was one of my favorites and it was another really close game.

@NoctTengu really came close to beating @Jaeger after defeating @BBoyDragon. His Nyo was on point with setups, combos and environmental damage. Probably the best Nyo Tengu performance I have seen since Ninja CW at TFC 2014.

After Sonic Fox wins his way out the loser bracket we start to see some traditional matches we are used to seeing in the community. @XCaLibur BLadeZ get the win on Kwiggles with his Eliot after a close set. A battle of brothers (another familiar set) separates Kwiggles and BladeZ before they fight again. Kwiggle came close to resetting the bracket, but BladeZ was able to secure the victory with his Eliot!

1. XcaliburBladeZ :eliot:
2. RIG Kwiggle :christie:
3. Sonic Fox :christie::marierose:
4. Jaeger :rig:
5. LordXav1er:hitomi:
5. NoctTengu :nyotengu:
7. Sly Bass :bradwong::akira:
7. BboyDragon :phase4:

Register for Final Round 19 | Give Back to the Offline Scene

Had a lot of fun watching the stream, there have been some intense matches.

Even though every tournament writes his own unique stories, one can still wait for some specific always repeating, may it be in a positive or negative way from a spectators point of view.

For example:
  • Christie will be picked when things aren't going well.
  • Christie usually helps to make things well again
  • However, Eliot still wins against Christie
Anyway, the overall character variety was still great.

While the twitch chat wasn't btw

Last edited:
XcaliburBladeZ used helena also. Anyway, it was so great tournement. There was no boring game, so I enjoyed every single match : )

I find it pretty humbling in how you are taking that. Easily the most hype that came from your match.
lol I take game serious but not like oh if I lose i get angry. ask anybody that knows me from tournaments etc. I'm the type of guy win lose draw close match get greatest etc etc. I'm always laughing and having a good time I love playing games way to much. That I feel like getting all super salty is counter productive.

lol I take game serious but not like oh if I lose i get angry. ask anybody that knows me from tournaments etc. I'm the type of guy win lose draw close match get greatest etc etc. I'm always laughing and having a good time I love playing games way to much. That I feel like getting all super salty is counter productive.
I want to know something. What do you do if people don't allow you to accept your loss gracefully and they constantly rub it in your face just to make you feel bad for losing?

I want to know something. What do you do if people don't allow you to accept your loss gracefully and they constantly rub it in your face just to make you feel bad for losing?
He will tell you to tell them... "Are you a different animal, and the same beast?"

What @Fullmetal said.... Naw for real I will just walk away and say yeah you right im a scrub etc you the best. Basically I will just agree and walk away till person gets bored with it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD