"You'll never be a match for me" Sarah's Top 10 Moves

StryBlu

Sarah Bryant's Top 10 Moves
"You'll never be a match for me"
sarah-dead-or-alive-5.jpg

List your top 10 Moves that you think are her best and why. I feel a variety of opinions will help everyone in shaping their playstyles a little better. I'll start. And when listing your moves gives reasons why and ways you apply the move to your game. Hopefully this thread helps new and old players get a feel for Sarah since she is really technical to learn. But in the right hands she can be absolutely deadly.

6P: A fast 11f mid punch that beats out most other mids in the game. Gives +1 on block, 3+ on CH. Combine this move with P to set up frame traps on block to really screw your opponent up.

P+K: I started to use this move a lot lately parries all high's and mid,which also gives you a free P to extend the stun where you can bait your opponent to counter for a throw. The down side is the timing to parry is tricky, you just have to activate it a few frames before your opponent's attack in order for it to activate but if it's blocked it's safe being 2+ then use KK to bitch slap them in their face. Also I've been using this move at the very start of the match to parry any HIGH/MIDS that come at me and it works 70% of the time.

4k: What can I say about this move? I love it. 4+ on block, 6+ on NH, one of Sarah's best ways to safely transition into her Flamingo Stance. For some reason my opponent always feels safe to attack after this move is blocked,so I just follow up with KK and bitch slap them in their face.

P: 10f jab, 1+ block, good for maintaining offense and frame traps on block or NH. I normally like doing the low jab trap with 2P to break my opponents mental will power when they try attack me from a blocked P.

6KP: 16f mid/high, I use this move in my arsenal to mix it up when I don't feel like doing 6p to my opponent, I don't usually step forward because I always get jab interrupted whenever I do it. However, many people like to counter high whenever the move hits on NH so I just throw punish their face with 66T.

3P+K: 16f launcher, Safe on block -6, launches on CH, tech crouches under highs. Whenever I fight a bitch that counters my 1K all day I throw out this bad boy and slap them in the air to let them know their place.

6H+K: Guaranteed 3P+K launch on CH. Sit down stun. You can follow up with any mid or low attack 16f and under for Guaranteed damage. -2 on block

3PK: Her bread and butter combo extender, FLA transition, safe on block 3+, 6+ NH

FLA P2KK: I adore this move. If the opponent doesn't hold or block the first 2K the rest of the kicks cannot be held or escaped. Last kick leads to a faint stun which can follow into a FLA 1KK, 6KK combo

Kurt

I like:

P,

6P, basic ellbow, very fast

2P, the low punch of doom, one of the best moves in VF, even better in DoA because its a true Low Punch, unlike VF, and probably the fastest low attack in the game, crushes high Attacks

P+K, Parry High/Mid into doom

4K, enter the flamingo

3P+K launches on counterhit, otherwise safe

2K+H excellent reach

8K+H, so many low attacks in this game, this low crushing moves is great

3P, mix the follow up

6K+H

IMO Sarahs Step is great in DoA, much more useful, unlike VF, with people dishing out random counters, great moves available while stepping, give it a try

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD