Your Wardrobe + DOA Character

Rawbietussin

Do you own an awesome t-shirt in your closet? Got a special necklace inside your jewelry box? Maybe a cool pair of sneakers or boots at your shoe rack? Lets open the closet and take out our favorite shirts, sweaters, jackets, dresses, skirts, jeans, pants, shorts, socks, underwear if there's something special about them lol, shoes, hats, bags, accessories, etc., whether you bought it on sale, purchased the wrong size, doesn't fit you anymore or shopped it from the women's aisle of the mall (men's aisle if you're a woman), as long as you own them irl.

Take a photo of it (not necessarily that it has to be a selfie though), share them up and tell us who is the character do you want to wear your clothes.

I'd like my Medusa t-shirt for Christie. I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it while I was looking around the boutique rack and it happens to be on sale too. I just love the 4 strips on the shoulder and the pink thread. Yeah, I couldn't find a large one and this one was XL (and it was the only stock left) so I just went with it.

image_zpsc5b2983c.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD