YouTube Replay Upload Error (DOA5U PS3)

RH_Stealth

I've looked up solutions for this problem but they haven't worked. Whenever I try to upload a replay to youtube I get error code (8002D001). I've been searching around, and I've seen people say it's most likely because of google+. I'm pretty sure I successfully disabled google+, but it still doesn't work. If someone could give me a solution to this problem, I would appreciate it very much.

Gurimmjaw

Everyone seems to be having this problem which I don't know why. I have Google+ and upload just fine. With Google+ you should have a seperate password from your regular YT/Gmail password.

RH_Stealth

Am I supposed to use my Google+ password when DOA5U asks for a password as I'm about to upload the clip to YouTube? Because I'd assume that since it's to upload to YouTube, I would use the password for my YouTube account, which I have.

Gurimmjaw

You use your google+ password not your YT/Gmail password. That is if you have Google+ still linked to your account.

RH_Stealth

So... is my Google Account password my gmail password, not Google+? I've never done anything with Google+ and if the password for that isn't my Google Account password.... I don't know what my Google+ password is. And if it -is- my google account password, that's what I've been using.

RH_Stealth

The only option I see there is to create a page. Do I have to do that, and then create a password for that?
gplus.jpg

RyuxSama

And apparently u can't post comments or like videos without being linked to google+. YouTube is killing themselves

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD