DOA5U ❤ Mᴀʀɪᴇ Rᴏsᴇ's ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs❣

KidArk

Someone like to say she has "great" throws on this thread, guess he is a hater?

She need her throws to deal more damage. It would be lovely if she had another option of her 6p and 3p that leads to a low attack.

her 2h+k is the WORST low in the whole game. other characters has more range. faster. does a high crush.

She has like the best throw in the game have you seen her back turn OH? That leads into guaranteed for days and then you can just do another, her mid can be cancelled into a stance which can lead into the throw again and her throws only serve to set up for her okizeme which is amazing which her rolling OH jumping over low and sometimes mid wake up kick even, it also would beat out any option you do on wake up that doesn't leave you crouching. Hell her command sidestep beats tracking moves. Why should someone who isn't a grappler get good damage of throws? Man i sure wish Bayman had a 12 frame mid P and a 13 frame mid kick... do you know where he'd be on the tiers? He'd be a grappler with striker level mix ups sheesh the combos i'd get with a 12 frame mid x_x.

KidArk

Well, Ayane, Hitomi, Gen Fu, etc. Lots of strikers with ridiculously strong throws.

Two top tiers and a hitomi, I mean hitomi's 66t is really good, but MR's t at the wall is wayyyy better than hitomi's 66t... so I say they balance out? Besides gen fu and ayane are top tier for their well rounded and cheap play style.

FatalxInnocence

I think she's fine. If they buff her, she'll be too good, if they nerf her... well there's no reason to. She's a solid mid tier imo. They should leave her that way.

Princess Kasumi

I barely get the chance to do her back turned throw.

Sashi dont forget Ryu. he has grappler throw speed. 4 6 11 throws and yet his 6 throw does like 58 DMG lol.

I just want her throw to be stronger, its not fair that ayane genfu ryu, hayate, has stronger throws than marie.

Princess Kasumi

Two top tiers and a hitomi, I mean hitomi's 66t is really good, but MR's t at the wall is wayyyy better than hitomi's 66t... so I say they balance out? Besides gen fu and ayane are top tier for their well rounded and cheap play style.
i think you should learn more about the game before you write something you dont know anything off. hitomi has a 66T throw? LOL what game are you playing?

KidArk

i think you should learn more about the game before you write something you dont know anything off. hitomi has a 66T throw? LOL what game are you playing?
Sorry for fusing together 33t and 6t into 66t I do type my messages on my phone. By saying that now I all of the sudden have no clue what I'm talking about? So Marie rose with her BT T which can also be done rondo hold 4 + 23 throw is a character who has bad throws? She has guaranteed damage off all her offensive holds a parry, the best sidestep in the game, her 7k tracks she can't have perfect throws, besides her t at the wall is AMAZING hands down another one of the best throws in game Yet even so you all wanna say she has terrible throws but I'm the one who doesn't know anything about this game? Go play ein and find any good throws with him, he doesn't have have half of what MR gets to make up for his terrible throws. But I'm sorry for fusing together two moves from a character I don't even use into one, princess.

Last edited:

Princess Kasumi

Sorry for fusing together 33t and 6t into 66t I do type my messages on my phone. By saying that now I all of the sudden have no clue what I'm talking about? So Marie rose with her BT T which can also be done rondo hold 4 + 23 throw is a character who has bad throws? She has guaranteed damage off all her offensive holds a parry, the best sidestep in the game, her 7k tracks she can't have perfect throws, besides her t at the wall is AMAZING hands down another one of the best throws in game Yet even so you all wanna say she has terrible throws but I'm the one who doesn't know anything about this game? Go play ein and find any good throws with him, he doesn't have have half of what MR gets to make up for his terrible throws. But I'm sorry for fusing together two moves from a character I don't even use into one, princess.

her t at the wall doesnt do good enough damage. its only 55DMG and i barely get anyone against the wall. and i would not mind if they removed it. to give her something else.
her 9k doesnt track. besides that it has only a tiny bit of range.

she is an averge character. you should try other characters which has stronger damage in their throws.

you are only lucky if you can throw someone as you're backturned. perhaps you play against bad players?

KidArk

her t at the wall doesnt do good enough damage. its only 55DMG and i barely get anyone against the wall. and i would not mind if they removed it. to give her something else.
her 9k doesnt track. besides that it has only a tiny bit of range.

she is an averge character. you should try other characters which has stronger damage in their throws.

you are only lucky if you can throw someone as you're backturned. perhaps you play against bad players?
You perhaps haven't played against a good Marie rose also I had meant to type 7k not 9k sorry. I don't use Marie myself but when I fight anyone with her they use 6p hold 4 so you rondo then it's a mix up she can do a high a mid , or she can throw you and if they throw you they can set you up for a burst but then pause before and rondo you again. Besides it's not just a throw but is it not an OH? Play with someone who has stronger throws? I use Leon and bayman I say I have the strongest throws in game , I don't understand you you feel damage trumps utility, ma are rose can get more damage from throws than I can with my grappler because she's fast enough to force you to respect her. Throws that give you +frames are soo much better than just simple damage because you can win a whole fight when you're constantly resetting them to be at minus frames if I do 1 ddt fine you lost half health but I lose spacing, I'm forced to worry about wake up kicks and I'm still nervous depending on my health and other factors. Marie MAY receive damage buffs to her throws but if all you guys want is 10 damage then you really don't think her damage is so bad if all you need is 10. Her t at the wall is 55 damage but you're plus 53 frames are you kidding me? If bayman's 6t at the wall was 5 frames unbreakable and plus 53, he'd be banned, done.

Princess Kasumi

You perhaps haven't played against a good Marie rose also I had typed 7k not 9k? I don't use Marie myself but when I fight anyone with her they use 6p hold 4 so you rondo then it's a mix up she can do a high a mid , or she can throw you and if they throw you they can set you up for a burst but then pause before and rondo you again. Besides it's not just a throw but is it not an OH? Play with someone who has stronger throws? I use Leon and bayman I say I have the strongest throws in game , I don't understand you you feel damage trumps utility, ma are rose can get more damage from throws than I can with my grappler because she's fast enough to force you to respect her. Throws that give you +frames are soo much better than just simple damage because you can win a whole fight when you're constantly resetting them to be at minus frames if I do 1 ddt fine you lost half health but I lose spacing, I'm forced to worry about wake up kicks and I'm still nervous depending on my health and other factors. Marie MAY receive damage buffs to her throws but if all you guys want is 10 damage then you really don't think her damage is so bad if all you need is 10. Her t at the wall is 55 damage but you're plus 53 frames are you kidding me? If bayman's 6t at the wall was 5 frames unbreakable and plus 53, he'd be banned, done.
well i see you have edited your other post now. you're strange seriously. stop editing your post. stop posting in this thread. you make no sense.

KidArk

well i see you have edited your other post now. you're strange seriously. stop editing your post. stop posting in this thread. you make no sense.
Rather I'm typing a lot and making mistakes so I'm fixing them? I'm strange for fixing my mistakes I'm sorry bye for trying to show how Marie had really nice throws and how to use them properly. I only edit my post to refrain from double posting didn't know that made me weird? Or makes no sense?

phoenix1985gr

You perhaps haven't played against a good Marie rose also I had meant to type 7k not 9k sorry. I don't use Marie myself but when I fight anyone with her they use 6p hold 4 so you rondo then it's a mix up she can do a high a mid , or she can throw you and if they throw you they can set you up for a burst but then pause before and rondo you again. Besides it's not just a throw but is it not an OH? Play with someone who has stronger throws? I use Leon and bayman I say I have the strongest throws in game , I don't understand you you feel damage trumps utility, ma are rose can get more damage from throws than I can with my grappler because she's fast enough to force you to respect her. Throws that give you +frames are soo much better than just simple damage because you can win a whole fight when you're constantly resetting them to be at minus frames if I do 1 ddt fine you lost half health but I lose spacing, I'm forced to worry about wake up kicks and I'm still nervous depending on my health and other factors. Marie MAY receive damage buffs to her throws but if all you guys want is 10 damage then you really don't think her damage is so bad if all you need is 10. Her t at the wall is 55 damage but you're plus 53 frames are you kidding me? If bayman's 6t at the wall was 5 frames unbreakable and plus 53, he'd be banned, done.

Funny thing is In earlier versions of the game Leifang had 5T as a wallthrow (same animation as her OH 66T at a wall) and they removed it... It made her wall game ridiculous

KidArk

Funny thing is In earlier versions of the game Leifang had 5T as a wallthrow (same animation as her OH 66T at a wall) and they removed it... It made her wall game ridiculous

Lei always gets funny broken stuff, she had the infinite, she had like 50% off mid kick holds in vanilla, now you're telling me about this. Heck, if I didn't know any better I'd say they did it on purpose.

synce

Lei always gets funny broken stuff, she had the infinite, she had like 50% off mid kick holds in vanilla, now you're telling me about this. Heck, if I didn't know any better I'd say they did it on purpose.

I'd like to believe TN does make strong characters on purpose, but then too many people complain about so-and-so and it gets nerfed. For example Marie's 2/8p+k is almost definitely getting hit in the next patch

IMO though this is the wrong way to do things. You shouldn't try listening to and pleasing everyone. You should have a vision and stick with it. Too many cooks spoil the broth

KidArk

I'd like to believe TN does make strong characters on purpose, but then too many people complain about so-and-so and it gets nerfed. For example Marie's 2/8p+k is almost definitely getting hit in the next patch

IMO though this is the wrong way to do things. You shouldn't try listening to and pleasing everyone. You should have a vision and stick with it. Too many cooks spoil the broth

I don't mind her 2 /8 p+k ssing my tracking moves. What I mind is NOT TRACKING moves hitting me while I sidestep because strings auto correct themselves. This means if I wanna side step, either
A. sidestep the last hit in a string or the hit before the next tracking move in that string and attacking immediately my
B. Sidestep 3 or four times left right left right like a boss just to sidestep a string and still atrack, maybe?
C. Throw punish and besides for really telegraphed moves and to get out of unnecessary mixups, forget the sidestep exists.

KidArk

What infinite???
Mind you I said she HAD an infinite in case you thought I said she still had it. Basically she could juggle her power launcher over and over as in infinite combo near walls , basically cb near wall then they die, or even if you get a raw one out, it may not have been infinite mid screen but it could wall carry pretty well. I'll find a video for you.

Last edited:

phoenix1985gr

i know they changed it (i knew you could do an uncharged for a small bound didnt know she had an infinite near walls) thx!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD