10 seconds isn't enough to save a replay and play another match quickly :/

LeiFang009

Anyone finds this annoying? Or does this happen to me only? :/

Sometimes I play a great first or 2nd match vs someone that I would like to save a replay of. I save then the 10 seconds are gone and I can't play the person a 2nd match or 3rd match. He or she thinks I win-quit probably where in fact I was just saving a replay and by doing that the 10 seconds is gone.

This needs to be fixed I think. Maybe extend it to 15 seconds.

Mama

Yes, it's an actual pain. There's an autosave replay feature that can be found in game settings. It takes away the frustration on manually saving replays.

LeiFang009

Yes, it's an actual pain. There's an autosave replay feature that can be found in game settings. It takes away the frustration on manually saving replays.

That option kinda sucks for me tbh. At the moment, I lose around 60% of my matches online :/ If I get to winning 50% in the future, then maybe I will consider this option. Saving everything and deleting the losses after that could be a tiring process.

Radiance

if you are on PS4 you can use the share button and save the video. (it's not a replay though).

except when do that, the video loses the original quality. So when you want to reupload from a capture card, it still looks pretty shitty. Now if don't mind then that's okay.

Just another reason to keep playing this game on PC. Replays save instantly.

SaihateDYNAMO

It's such a poor design choice on TN's part. I feel like the timer should freeze while you or your opponent is saving a replay so we don't have to mash X as much as possible, hit replay, and pray that there's at least 2 seconds left so we can hit the rematch button. Why does it even take so long to save a replay anyways lol?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD