Balance 240 vs 300 life

Berzerk!

What do you think a tournament is ?
A gathering of the community to play sessions if the game and includes high level players
The structure of a tournament allows you to look at diverse match ups and time taken to run - and let's be honest this change is most relevant to tournaments because that's where it matters, and that's where the rest if the FGC is exposed to our game, which we want to be as exciting to play and watch as possible

By all means play and try it out in casual sessions as well.

RiBu

No disrespect. IMO I don't think of tournies the same way, and I'm not big on them being the venue with which to try and experiment with new rule sets. At least not until it's been tested a bit more on the local level. I think the better way of putting it would be...I don't think this should be something tossed around at majors for a bit, but I think maybe if DOA was more common at weeklies/smaller tournaments then that would be a great place to test a rule change.

I don't think the game is really going to draw in more people just because matches go faster, but who knows. You're actually setting up tournaments/scene...I'm just rabbling behind a keyboard reading JoJo's...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD