4-chan's DOA5 Tier List Poll

Dallas1088

Which is true of just about any move, which is why it's so important to space correctly with her. I'm not saying it makes her God-tier, but people have the tendency to highly underestimate that move's effectiveness.

MasterHavik

Which is true of just about any move, which is why it's so important to space correctly with her. I'm not saying it makes her God-tier, but people have the tendency to highly underestimate that move's effectiveness.
this can said for a ton of moves.

MasterHavik

Nothing you've said has been agreeing with me. I'm going to keep my opinion, and you can keep yours.
You're taking it as a pot shot. Let me example because you're straight up tripping.

"I'm not saying it makes her God-tier, but people have the tendency to highly underestimate that move's effectiveness."

When I said, "This can be said for a ton of moves." I was agreeing you because people do the same thing with Zack. Moves like 8K, 9K, and 6P+K go highly overlook when looking at him. I was trying to make a compare and constant here. So stop it with all this crap man. You're getting all defensive for nothing.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You're taking it as a pot shot. Let me example because you're straight up tripping.

"I'm not saying it makes her God-tier, but people have the tendency to highly underestimate that move's effectiveness."

When I said, "This can be said for a ton of moves." I was agreeing you because people do the same thing with Zack. Moves like 8K, 9K, and 6P+K go highly overlook when looking at him. I was trying to make a compare and constant here. So stop it with all this crap man. You're getting all defensive for nothing.
Even I can tell this isn't a pot shot.

The both of you are simply misunderstanding each other at this point. May I suggest a group hug?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
dude....I play Zack...why would I not play Lisa?:D I play all the black characters. Her pros....well...she is black and has amazing costumes...that's it. lol she has some decent throws and her ohs are nice.

My point exactly. How can you know what's BAD if you can't even factor what's good? Lisa isn't supposed to be a rush down character until you open your opponent for that opportunity. If you going by what's on paper that isn't good enough. Also you definitely underestimate her 1P. Don't forget about the mix ups she can go into using them. Don't forget that it is also a CRUSH that can interrupt strings and beat up a lot of stuff. Like I said I don't know why people call Lisa trash if they don't know the character.

I've been playing nothing but good players who uses different character. For example I played a heck of a good Christie player who is good on speed AND sidestepping, yet I was able to beat them multiple times. Saying Lisa is "slow" and that she can be "easily side stepped" isn't a good reason to claim she is trash. If you going to go with that claim I need something more. Also we need to play.

MasterHavik

My point exactly. How can you know what's BAD if you can't even factor what's good? Lisa isn't supposed to be a rush down character until you open your opponent for that opportunity. If you going by what's on paper that isn't good enough. Also you definitely underestimate her 1P. Don't forget about the mix ups she can go into using them. Don't forget that it is also a CRUSH that can interrupt strings and beat up a lot of stuff. Like I said I don't know why people call Lisa trash if they don't know the character.

I've been playing nothing but good players who uses different character. For example I played a heck of a good Christie player who is good on speed AND sidestepping, yet I was able to beat them multiple times. Saying Lisa is "slow" and that she can be "easily side stepped" isn't a good reason to claim she is trash. If you going to go with that claim I need something more. Also we need to play.
We do need play. Dude....I have said the things...well not the same things...but it was about Zack. These guys want something they didn't know about the character. i mean Zakc has an i8 whiff punisher, but that isn't good enough to get him out of C. Lisa is just one big gimmick. I mean when I played Gruff...after I got blown up by her "mix up" I ss'd the shit to fucking death and just jab her out of any type of offense he tried to start with her. Okay her 1p is mad good. Props to you. But I have that move scouted now. And the best way to shut it down is to just block it and punish. I never said Lisa is rush down. But a lot of her normals are easily avoidable. Zack has the same problem. A lot of his shit is easy to stuff/sidestep. If your character has that problem characters like Mila and Bayman will kick your ass.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
We do need play. Dude....I have said the things...well not the same things...but it was about Zack. These guys want something they didn't know about the character. i mean Zakc has an i8 whiff punisher, but that isn't good enough to get him out of C. Lisa is just one big gimmick. I mean when I played Gruff...after I got blown up by her "mix up" I ss'd the shit to fucking death and just jab her out of any type of offense he tried to start with her. Okay her 1p is mad good. Props to you. But I have that move scouted now. And the best way to shut it down is to just block it and punish. I never said Lisa is rush down. But a lot of her normals are easily avoidable. Zack has the same problem. A lot of his shit is easy to stuff/sidestep. If your character has that problem characters like Mila and Bayman will kick your ass.

When are you free to play?

FakeSypha

I've been in several DOA general threads on /vg/ and I can assure you 98% of the people posting didn't know jack shit about DOA5. I mean, the discussion was mostly bullshit made up facts based on opinions. None came up with some tool discussion or anything similar. It was "Jann lee is so OP, he is top tier because I lost like 4 matches in a row on ranked", and then 20 more replies about how to choose different colored pantsus for the girls.

I'm a regular on several general threads on /vg/ and it's all good with most anons, but I can't trust those guys >opinions on fighting games they don't even play.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD