6++ Gameplay Overhaul

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
You don't run shit here, buddy. If I want you banned permanently for being a condescending rule-breaker with no actual feedback it will be done. Limiting your profile doesn't change the fact that I still have the evidence that you have broken the TOS more than once and it went unpunished because you were given a chance to improve and be a better person for this community. Keep in mind that I would like you to stay, but I think you need to tone it down a bit on people and stop acting like getting the last word matters.

Emery Reigns is supposed to stream the game tomorrow. So, we can get some actual insight from someone on what this can do and not just a bunch of "I hate DOA6" and "Nobody plays this game" comments that you'd expect to see from a two-year-old baby that didn't get the toy he wanted from his happy meal.

There will probably be a news post, but we'll see how much he digs up and how extensive it gets.
Oh the irony of waiting for insight from EmeryReigns who has said time and time again about how much he hates DOA6...

You're against harassment, and yet, support Emery who has harassed people on stream lol

Moruma

You don't run shit here, buddy. If I want you banned permanently for being a condescending rule-breaker with no actual feedback it will be done. Limiting your profile doesn't change the fact that I still have the evidence that you have broken the TOS more than once and it went unpunished because you were given a chance to improve and be a better person for this community. Keep in mind that I would like you to stay, but I think you need to tone it down a bit on people and stop acting like getting the last word matters.

Emery Reigns is supposed to stream the game tomorrow. So, we can get some actual insight from someone on what this can do and not just a bunch of "I hate DOA6" and "Nobody plays this game" comments that you'd expect to see from a two-year-old baby that didn't get the toy he wanted from his happy meal.

There will probably be a news post, but we'll see how much he digs up and how extensive it gets.
This was unprofessionally handled. There could have been other ways to approach this situation if you didn’t like what RobHimself said instead of engaging and creating more discourse.
If you actually did have anything to do with the moderation, I’d be disappointed that you waved your influence around. Your intentions may have been good but the execution was awful. Lol This thread is ruined.

Anyway, some people are looking forward to it because of a domino effect of other players. Since other people are claiming to put their hands on it, people like Emery are going to touch it because it means that DOA will have a small spark in the community again even if it’s for a couple of days or even hours.

This mod thing has been out for a hot minute and not many showed interest. Emery will go to wherever DOA is relevant, it really has nothing to do with the mod itself. He probably thinks it’s cool in theory but I’m sure he’s more excited about being able to play in a controlled environment instead of just playing the usual online laggy 2-3 bar players. Also, it’s more content for his viewers.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
I've asked my regular DOA6 buddies if they want to play DOA6++ games and they all have told me "they don't want to play a worse version of 6."

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This was unprofessionally handled. There could have been other ways to approach this situation if you didn’t like what RobHimself said instead of engaging and creating more discourse.
If you actually did have anything to do with the moderation, I’d be disappointed that you waved your influence around. Your intentions may have been good but the execution was awful. Lol This thread is ruined.

Anyway, some people are looking forward to it because of a domino effect of other players. Since other people are claiming to put their hands on it, people like Emery are going to touch it because it means that DOA will have a small spark in the community again even if it’s for a couple of days or even hours.

This mod thing has been out for a hot minute and not many showed interest. Emery will go to wherever DOA is relevant, it really has nothing to do with the mod itself. He probably thinks it’s cool in theory but I’m sure he’s more excited about being able to play in a controlled environment instead of just playing the usual online laggy 2-3 bar players. Also, it’s more content for his viewers.

1. He's broken TOS on multiple occasions and has shown multiple times that he will derail a thread and do the back and forth with someone until it does die. Do you think I'm the only person he's done this with?

2. My profession is working as a journalist for a conglomerate that generates money and pays me. FSD is a commitment of passion, not a commitment of "professionalism." The wheel here will keep turning because I will always have the money and passion to keep it going regardless of a few ruffled feathers from a few jackasses that start shit wherever they can thinking nobody will respond.

3. I prefer the direct approach, and you actually contradict yourself by allowing the conversation to continue. Like I knew you would before you even said anything.

You immediately contradict yourself again by saying not many showed interest and then right away saying Emery will go where DOA is relevant. :eek:o_O Hope to see you never.

Last edited:

Moruma

1. He's broken TOS on multiple occasions and has shown multiple times that he will derail a thread and do the back and forth with someone until it does die. Do you think I'm the only person he's done this with?

2. My profession is working as a journalist for a conglomerate that generates money and pays me. FSD is a commitment of passion, not a commitment of "professionalism." The wheel here will keep turning because I will always have the money and passion to keep it going regardless of a few ruffled feathers from a few jackasses that start shit wherever they can thinking nobody will respond.

3. I prefer the direct approach, and you actually contradict yourself by allowing the conversation to continue. Like I knew you would before you even said anything.

You immediately contradict yourself again by saying not many showed interest and then right away saying Emery will go where DOA is relevant. :eek:o_O
I said my piece and immediately shifted back to the topic, did you really have to defend yourself here? You are creating more reasons to keep an argument going, and attempting to get by on a technicality simply because you want to have the last word. This is the last thing I’ll say on this since I haven’t said much at all:

I said not many showed interested and I obviously meant Alex’s moveset swapper. I thought that was common sense since this “DOA6++” project is new.

The DOA6 community is dead in a sense that no real players actually touch the game. If even a few people show interest, that’s enough for Emery to get excited. It’s no different than how Xcalibur played DOA3++ against only one person. I don’t know about you but 1 or 3 people is not many. It’s really not that hard to understand and it isn’t a contradiction. Stop trying to be correct and just read what I’m typing. Lol goddamn

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I said my piece and immediately shifted back to the topic, did you really have to defend yourself here? You are creating more reasons to keep an argument going, and attempting to get by on a technicality simply because you want to have the last word. This is the last thing I’ll say on this since I haven’t said much at all:

I said not many showed interested and I obviously meant Alex’s moveset swapper. I thought that was common sense since this “DOA6++” project is new.

The DOA6 community is dead in a sense that no real players actually touch the game. If even a few people show interest, that’s enough for Emery to get excited. It’s no different than how Xcalibur played DOA3++ against only one person. I don’t know about you but 1 or 3 people is not many. It’s really not that hard to understand and it isn’t a contradiction. Stop trying to be correct and just read what I’m typing. Lol goddamn

Go make a I don't like DOA6 thread, and you and Rob can go touch each other there. We're trying to garner interest for DOA6 ++ not turning this into another:

"DOA6 ComMUnitY is DEaD."

"I HaTE the MEtER."

"MY fRienDS haTE it."

Some people like DOA6 and you two unintelligible and irrelevant morons can get over it. Better yet go make a community of your own dedicated to hating DOA6 since you have that little of a life anyway. How about that?

Zakkurye is Testing DOA6 ++

Keep in mind that DOA6 ++ can be tweaked again and again and again until the majority of players do like it. That's what some of these people fail to understand:

Last edited:

Rev_an

I've asked my regular DOA6 buddies if they want to play DOA6++ games and they all have told me "they don't want to play a worse version of 6."
it may shock you to learn that nobody cares about the opinion of people who dismiss it without even trying. Who told them it was worse? you? did they read the patchnotes and not like what they saw?

I don't need to say "no, it's good so far actually" because you can infer that from the fact that I released it for public play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
it may shock you to learn that nobody cares about the opinion of people who dismiss it without even trying. Who told them it was worse? you? did they read the patchnotes and not like what they saw?

I don't need to say "no, it's good so far actually" because you can infer that from the fact that I released it for public play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just ignore them. I'm never talking to either of them or acknowledging their existence again.

This guy is looking for people to fight in ++

raididiot

I'm really impressed with this project so far; lots of changes. I couldn't help but chuckle at Hayate's one throw doing 200 damage.

If damage values can just be changed willy nilly, would it be plausible to make Raidou's giant swing throw (the 3 part one) do more damage? Feels weird for one of the hardest throws in the game to only do 80 damage, the same as Hayabusa's comparably easier Izuna.

And this might be my scrubness speaking, but is it possible to change a command for a move? I don't think I've ever seen a player that can consistently do Raidou's 623P; I was wondering if it could be rebound to... I don't know, 236P+K or something?

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor
I'm really impressed with this project so far; lots of changes. I couldn't help but chuckle at Hayate's one throw doing 200 damage.

If damage values can just be changed willy nilly, would it be plausible to make Raidou's giant swing throw (the 3 part one) do more damage? Feels weird for one of the hardest throws in the game to only do 80 damage, the same as Hayabusa's comparably easier Izuna.

And this might be my scrubness speaking, but is it possible to change a command for a move? I don't think I've ever seen a player that can consistently do Raidou's 623P; I was wondering if it could be rebound to... I don't know, 236P+K or something?
I hit Raidous electric in my sleep lol

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor
Oh the irony of waiting for insight from EmeryReigns who has said time and time again about how much he hates DOA6...

You're against harassment, and yet, support Emery who has harassed people on stream lol
Lmao bro you’re so mad it’s not even funny but keeping being mad. I’ve be around far before you and will be after you’re long gone. Yes, people want my insight like it or not. Man said I was harassing someone because I was shit talking during a fighting game set and yes, doa6 is garbage. Doa6++ is a chance to fix that garbage.. you think I’m NOT going to give insight on a new development for the game?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Can't wait to see Emery's take on this when he gets it going. I've said this before, but I hate it when someone does a good job of putting eyes on a product - eyes that normally wouldn't be there and they talk shit about the person doing it and taking the god damn time out of their day. Should be thanking him.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Can't wait to see Emery's take on this when he gets it going. I've said this before, but I hate it when someone does a good job of putting eyes on a product - eyes that normally wouldn't be there and they talk shit about the person doing it and taking the god damn time out of their day. Should be thanking him.

Emery is one of the reasons why DOA6 failed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD