6T shenanigans . . . no more?

Gill Hustle

Apparently balance testing is revealing that Mila 6T guarantees are gone.

These apparently not final but I urge the #milaarmy to go to the twitter!

Devilreaper

I had contemplated that they had actually did that when i had looked at the patch notes but i didn't think tn was that dumb...

Basically if this is true this is going to be yet another crippler in her game, its going to be more like Hitomi's 6T...

SilverForte

Do you have a source for this? If true we need to start bombarding their twitter or whatever, this is completely unnecessary and would ruin a large part of her pressure.

Something-Unique

Yes all her guaranteed options after 6T was removed in the current arcade location test version. A huge and critical Nerf for Mila. Hopefully they choose to give it back at some point as its a very silly Nerf.

SilverForte

How so? Is there more pushback or is there just less advantage? If it's only pushback it should still work in the corner.

Something-Unique

The distance adjustment as noted in the patch notes is what gave it away which was then later confirmed in location testing. So yes its due to further push back from the throw itself.

Not sure about near the wall but even if thats still in (hopefully) all non situational open space options are gone which imho is more important.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
That's really disappointing. And Mila doesn't have enough supporters to even approach getting that changed.

Gill Hustle

It seems for the most part what was expected on the 6T.

There is push back but 5K still connects.

The wall game for the most part is the same. (8PP still can connect)

@Something-Unique could be more specific, but I think shes fine.

Still testing other things.

Something-Unique

It was changed back so all the same options are guaranteed except 8PP in open space. Before it was guaranteed on every character in the game in open space. Not anymore.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
6T K doesn't hit certain characters anymore in open space. So far I've found Tina and Lei Fang.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
6T K doesn't hit certain characters anymore in open space. So far I've found Tina and Lei Fang.
Zack doesnt connect either.
Edit: Lei Fang seems to connect for me, weird. I tried all the characters and I show that Tina, Lisa, Zack, Eliot, Gen Fu and Rachel don't get hit with a follow up K on flat open ground. If Mila is downhill from them it seems to land though. If she's uphill I think she'll miss on a lot more characters.

Last edited:

Hurricane Rev

If the 6T distance change won't hit the opponent too far out, then 6T will still be a very useful move to use. Don't matter if the follow up K hit guaranteed or not. Its all about the 7K! :)

Gill Hustle

Zack doesnt connect either.
Edit: Lei Fang seems to connect for me, weird. I tried all the characters and I show that Tina, Lisa, Zack, Eliot, Gen Fu and Rachel don't get hit with a follow up K on flat open ground. If Mila is downhill from them it seems to land though. If she's uphill I think she'll miss on a lot more characters.

I just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/GillHustle/status/431116243827843072

I'm unsure if was intended to work like that, but if we could get it more consistent worth a shot imo.

Raze

They said the nerf was on purpose in patch notes "to force players to use her other throws", Team Ninja is such a joke always shitting on characters, buffing already over powered VF chars (and i'm a VF player), Sarah and Jacky were already too strong imo. They should have given Mila some buffs, not more nerfs.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD