A Character from the original 10 dies in DoA6

Who would you least mind dead in doa 6 and onwards?

• Ayane

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bas

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Bayman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Jann Lee

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Leifang

• Hayabusa

• Tina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

KwonJigglypuff

Gen Fu is the one what would make the most sense, since Eliot is suppose to learn his gameplay.

But still, it would be sad. Very sad.
Maybe they will mix the two movesets and make sure we can play as both skins.

Chapstick

Me during DOA6's story mode where Gen's on his deathbed and finally croaks

tumblr_inline_ntxbb36iLI1r6a6m1_500.gif

P2p1mbs

Technically it should be the Original 8 as Bass and Ayane were only added for Dead or Alive ++ and the Playstation version of Dead or Alive.

It would be like calling Cammy or Dee Jay original Street Fighter 2 characters even though they were added in one of the revisions.

That may be true but from a story perspective, they were part of the series from the start. The question clearly is based in the story so it doesn't really matter that both showed up late in the game, just that they were canonically part of the story when it began.

v1ltt1

I wouldn't want anyone to die. Story wise yes, but as a playable character no.
They've been in the game so many years and if you play a specific character(s) all those years and get used them to be there, when they get cut off, it hurts man and a part of the game dies with it.
Even if their moveset is transferred to another character that would take the place, it wouldn't be the same.

I don't even play any of these characters and still i want them to stay, because i like to kick their ass or receive an asskicking and they remind me of the good old days when DoA was awesome.

But if someone has to go then i choose Kasumi. f that b. too many Kasumis.
And Jann Lee s voice could go and change more similiar to the old one. Now his voice sounds something like from an Angry Birds game

:tengu:

Chapstick

I wouldn't want anyone to die. Story wise yes, but as a playable character no.
They've been in the game so many years and if you play a specific character(s) all those years and get used them to be there, when they get cut off, it hurts man and a part of the game dies with it.
Even if their moveset is transferred to another character that would take the place, it wouldn't be the same.

I don't even play any of these characters and still i want them to stay, because i like to kick their ass or receive an asskicking and they remind me of the good old days when DoA was awesome.

But if someone has to go then i choose Kasumi. f that b. too many Kasumis.
And Jann Lee s voice could go and change more similiar to the old one. Now his voice sounds something like from an Angry Birds game

:tengu:
So you don't want anyone to go because part of the game dies with them, the one to go should be the main character a lot of the story is written around?

ShadowyTeleporter

I don't think Team Ninja will kill off any of the characters in Dead or Alive. With except maybe cyborg Raidou because he's one of the villains or Gen-Fu because of old age.

P2p1mbs

I don't think Team Ninja will kill off any of the characters in Dead or Alive. With except maybe cyborg Raidou because he's one of the villains or Gen-Fu because of old age.

They killed Ryu in the SECOND level of the first Ninja Gaiden game they made then resurrected him in the cutscene after...

v1ltt1

:alpha152:, :genra:, and :tengu: are all dead, granted, Tengu got replaced by Nyotengu but that just shows he is very much dead since they clearly don't want him back.

Or maybe they didn't have enough time to make :tengu: badass enough so they threw Nyo for his place in DoA5 and will be back in 6.
And he's been in every second DoA so 6 would be the next he could be in.

Plus if they need some story how he's back just say something that Nyo did some magick tricks and poof he's back in business lol.
Having both of them would be pretty cool tho, would be the first DoA I would play tag in

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD