A combination of boredom and too much DoA5...

Ghosty-J

NECROBUMP!

Not really the Hitomi roar scene I wanted to do a while back, but it's just a little Christmas present I just whipped up for the Mila fans everywhere! Everyone wanted Mila to cosplay Vanessa from KoF, so I gave her that... AND THEN SOME :U

tumblr_mfkzvhNztO1rzuiiao1_r1_1280.png

HAJIME NO MILA: KOF ROAD

And yes, Rig is cosplaying Kim Kaphwan. But I failed showing that D:
Ah well. Merry Christmas, guys lol

Keved

NECROBUMP!

Not really the Hitomi roar scene I wanted to do a while back, but it's just a little Christmas present I just whipped up for the Mila fans everywhere! Everyone wanted Mila to cosplay Vanessa from KoF, so I gave her that... AND THEN SOME :U

tumblr_mfkzvhNztO1rzuiiao1_r1_1280.png

HAJIME NO MILA: KOF ROAD

And yes, Rig is cosplaying Kim Kaphwan. But I failed showing that D:
Ah well. Merry Christmas, guys lol

Simply awesome stuff mate. You should be putting these gems up on deviantart or something, you have aura's of talent.

pleased.gif

Chaos

This is making me want to start drawing again especially since I didn't finish my God of War picture! Man its time to put down DOA5 for once! :mad: Dear Ghosty-J: your drawing skills is brilliant! :eek: Do yourself a favor, NEVER stop drawing...hehe get it? Just like that
PS Vita commercial? Never stop playing LOL corny joke, I know.... :p

Ghosty-J

Thanks guys, the compliments mean a lot X3
Fighting games are just a hobby, but drawing is my way of life. I need to draw like I need to drink water : P
And funny you say that, Chaos. I actually thought of Mila's power blow as a Dempsey Roll when I first saw it, but without the weaving start up. And that joke was so corny it works perfectly~.

Simply awesome stuff mate. You should be putting these gems up on deviantart or something, you have aura's of talent.

pleased.gif
.......I love this gif. I'm stealing it <.<
Anyways, I actually have a deviantART page and been a member for about 4 years now. I can just drop the link by if you're interested.

http://pltnm06ghost.deviantart.com/gallery/

I oughtta upload the Vanessa cosplay pic there right now, but the Christmas dinner I just had made me too lazy to do it. I wonder how that works x_x

GLoRToR

ROFL. I've seen that anime scene on youtube. Good shit man.
(Though as an actual fighter I have to tell you if anybody tried to torso swing left and right in my face I'd make sure the third swing they eat a KO, so DON'T try that in an actual fight LOL)

Ghosty-J

ROFL. I've seen that anime scene on youtube. Good shit man.
(Though as an actual fighter I have to tell you if anybody tried to torso swing left and right in my face I'd make sure the third swing they eat a KO, so DON'T try that in an actual fight LOL)
Yeah, it's definitely one of the hypest moments in anime history. I just need those last five DVD volumes and I'm set for life <3 I don't think anyone would wanna use it in an actual fight since the start up would leave them wide open. Bonus cool points if they're able to land it though gotta admit : P

Keved

Anyways, I actually have a deviantART page and been a member for about 4 years now. I can just drop the link by if you're interested.

http://pltnm06ghost.deviantart.com/gallery/
I was just browsing your gallery then & was quite frankly left gob-smacked (similar to a child browsing a chocolate factory). Not just by the sheer talent on display but also by your character choices, of which there is many that i take a liking too. You've got talent & good taste in spades my friend.

Baiken from the Guilty Gears, Juri from Street Fighter & Squirrel from Blazblue were my personal favorites for obvious bias reasons ;) & i loved the way you sketched Makoto as well. You absolutely nailed her tomboy karate image down pat (& not forgetting the fact she has feet the size of lunch boxes too). You should try your art-brush skill with that whimsical, finger-clawed witch named Viola from SoulCalibur V ;)

Awesome work mate, you clearly enjoy doing it & people like me (who struggle to draw stick figures) appreciate gawking at your work & admiring the time & effort put in.

Cheers,

Some art of my own that i prepared earlier:

stick-figure.jpg

:(

Ghosty-J

I was just browsing your gallery then & was quite frankly left gob-smacked (similar to a child browsing a chocolate factory). Not just by the sheer talent on display but also by your character choices, of which there is many that i take a liking too. You've got talent & good taste in spades my friend.

Baiken from the Guilty Gears, Juri from Street Fighter & Squirrel from Blazblue were my personal favorites for obvious bias reasons ;) & i loved the way you sketched Makoto as well. You absolutely nailed her tomboy karate image down pat (& not forgetting the fact she has feet the size of lunch boxes too). You should try your art-brush skill with that whimsical, finger-clawed witch named Viola from SoulCalibur V ;)

Awesome work mate, you clearly enjoy doing it & people like me (who struggle to draw stick figures) appreciate gawking at your work & admiring the time & effort put in.

Cheers,

Some art of my own that i prepared earlier:

stick-figure.jpg

:(
Thank you, sir! I am humbled
kneeling-bowing.gif

And maaaaan, that stick looks sexy as frack :V

SilverKhaos

I can still see her dressing up as Vanessa, and even the boxer.

Based on all of her DLC costumes, i've just kinda gotten used to the idea that Mila is really into Cosplay.

SilverKhaos

You disappoint me :( lol.

Well when I do, i'm mostly playing my old ps2 and ps1 games lol.

For PS3, all I have are

Gundam Crossfire
Metal Gear Solid 4
FF13
Heavy Rain
Killzone 2 (Found that in a gutter, not kidding)
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Little Big Planet
Infamous
and....one more, I forget what it was.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD