A doa4 move only the AI can do?

Davey2100

I'm so sure that the AI do the move :3::K: :4: :P: from doa4(i think that was the command, it ends in her faint stun) when they play as leifang, they did it to me three times in a match earlier.

edit: found the move here (go to 3mins 2 seconds)

I'm playing on the vita version now so maybe they some reason gave it the ai? im sure i remember seeing it a long time ago tho while playing the ps3 version but forgot about it.

Am i seeing things??

Reikou

I've had this move (or a similar looking one) done to me a few times online, and I also play the DOA5+.

I'm not a Leifang player though, so I'm not 100% sure.

phoenix1985gr

Yeah the ai can do it... Its isnt the only thing though there are many characters whose AI has more moves than the playable versions... plus they can use wake up kicks from the downed wall state after some throws...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
This move was in the E3 version. But seeing as it leads to a faint stun, I think Shinbori might have felt it was a bit overkill since the string already had a guaranteed situation (3KP+K launching). I still do 3K free cancel into 64P sometimes, but obviously thats a lot slower (and far less guaranteed). The other problem might be with something I found which is (counter) 64P, 3K4P, into 66K launcher ... granted this combo is not guaranteed at the 3K4P area but that might have been why, 2 faints were possible in one combo. Adding the fact that it can be varied with 3KP+K for a launcher variant also makes it way too good. (then again Jann Lee can do the same so it might have simply been removed because Shinbori wanted to keep her a character more reliant on defenseive options like holds, parries, sabaki etc..)

And NO I haven't mentioned this to them. just assuming its why they might have thought the move was TOO good.

But going back to your find. The AI DOES have more moves than the move list .. I think this was also the case in DOA4. I also noticed that the AI also uses a 3 point hold. Ever notice how the AI NEVER holds a mid strike incorrectly?

Berzerk!

I did suggest it to them. Specifically this string, or anything to give her ONE more option after 3K.
They didn't mention any reason why it wasn't in there or seem fussed at the suggestion, so I wouldn't speculate they thought it was especially good. LF got very few changes at all, so we can only draw the conclusion they were already happy with her. The only things she got were to match in effect the system changes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD