Alpha-152 Combo Thread

Lulu

I'm also trying to make Sense of How she keeps slipping away.... its not just the throw.... she vanishes before my moves connect with her.... I didn't noticed until I started using Alpha myself.... it was when I decided to throw her after she got up that I knew there was definitely something wrong.....
Oh well.... I got what I needed from her anyway.... my journey of self improvement must continue... with someone else.

Chapstick

I'm also trying to make Sense of How she keeps slipping away.... its not just the throw.... she vanishes before my moves connect with her.... I didn't noticed until I started using Alpha myself.... it was when I decided to throw her after she got up that I knew there was definitely something wrong.....
Oh well.... I got what I needed from her anyway.... my journey of self improvement must continue... with someone else.
Oh, yeah, if you run up to her after she gets up she'll teleport no matter what you do every single time. Even if you do nothing but run up to her and stand there.

It was funny in 5 vanilla to watch two AI Alpha's go at it in spectator because they'd just stand at opposite ends of the screen and start teleporting all over the place .

Lulu

About that..... isn't there a way to add a life bar to those fights ?
I want to see how they actually end or maybe even record them.

Intelligent Alpha

The AI can only do neutral teleporting! It was crazy in Vanilla! And she (AI) and counter throws! I literally did 8T and she said "nope!" Dafuq?

synce

Weird I thought they fixed that. I remember 2H+K had a similar problem. Anyway use 4K! With the nerf to 66P there's not much reason to use 6K outside of tag anymore

Lulu

Somebody should really give Alpha a Tag Partner....
If only for the sake of Empathy.

synce

Somebody should really give Alpha a Tag Partner....
If only for the sake of Empathy.

My dream team is still double Alpha. It's dumb we can't pick her twice, I mean they're mass producing these clones right? Yet we can have two Hayates on the same team >_>

Lulu

My dream team is still double Alpha. It's dumb we can't pick her twice, I mean they're mass producing these clones right? Yet we can have two Hayates on the same team >_>

I was hoping they would snatch Dural from VF just to pair up with Alpha..... they would be so cute together. :D

synce

Yeah that would be cute

south-park-s03e10-chinpoko-mon_4x3.jpg

Chapstick

SOU DESU NE
Alpha's the only clone like that though, isn't she? Monster-fied Kasumi Alpha.

As for actual juggle talk, 8KK6K is good for after wall splats on all weights if that hasn't been mentioned yet which it probably has

synce

SOU DESU NE

Alpha's the only clone like that though, isn't she? Monster-fied Kasumi Alpha.

As for actual juggle talk, 8KK6K is good for after wall splats on all weights if that hasn't been mentioned yet which it probably has

IDK the story that well honestly, I just assumed there's at least 151 more of her... can you even imagine

jello0209.jpg

Speaking of wall splats, I miss the old 7K. Of all the characters in this game I don't think anyone's lost as much as Alpha :/

Chapstick

The retracking in this string lmao

Interesting, (stun) P P 7K works for Alpha but not her sisters.
Of all the characters in this game I don't think anyone's lost as much as Alpha :/
Some of the stuff she lost was well deserved, vanilla Alpha was downright stupid

synce

That's DOA for you!

I've also had a few occasions where Marie and Nyotengu's flying grabs would do a complete 180 mid air, that's always fun to get hit by.

Lulu

There have been occasions where I've been grabbed while Jumping..... I think they fixed that.... doesn't seem to happen as much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD