Any players based off in GA?

Kris Emery

Hello everyone I live in Macon Ga and I was just trying to see was anyone in the ATL area that plays doa. Would be awesome to play with someone offline from time to time I'm on PSN.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Hello everyone I live in Macon Ga and I was just trying to see was anyone in the ATL area that plays doa. Would be awesome to play with someone offline from time to time I'm on PSN.
I do, obviously... however, my car's not in the best condition for lengthy travel (yet).

But my usual offline scene would normally be at the GX in Lithonia. If you're unfamiliar with it, the address is

6981 Main St.
Lithonia GA 30058

They're open Wednesday-Saturday at 4PM - 10PM EST.

As far as PSN goes, I'm unfortunately still on PS3. My goal is to obtain a current gen console by August.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can probably come down to Macon whenever I get my own car. I live in Richmond Hill Georgia at the moment, so that's not too far off

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I live in Tucker and would love some offline matches. Only problem is I'm not mobile
Same, I'm in Richmond hill but I'm as put as a flower in a flower pot atm. I hope when I start college I can go down to a local place so some of us can meet up and play at some point

AnonJim39

Same, I'm in Richmond hill but I'm as put as a flower in a flower pot atm. I hope when I start college I can go down to a local place so some of us can meet up and play at some point
I know the feeling. I go to Perimeter (Which is now GSU) and we do have some smash players there and they play it at the school but I haven't seen DOA

ADVIII

So I played last night and its been a while. Its getting harder to find people. Anybody planning on playing later tonight ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD