Arizona DOA5 Tournament Feb 9th

Rambro

http://www.facebook.com/events/528493177161775/permalink/534491003228659/

Basically what I'm trying to do is spread the word about this in my area. The DOA competition is pretty weak here. I hope I can help make it stronger! I am not the tournament director, just merely participating, and hoping for some great AZ players to come out the wood works to get me better.

Specific Rules
Dead or Alive 5 (3-5PM) (Sign-Ups 2:30PM)
-Prizes (Amazon Gift Cards 1st $30 2nd $20 3rd $10)
-2/3 rounds per game
-2/3 games per set (3/5 games-GF)

DrDogg

I'll be there, and I already told Loki about it. Not sure if he can make it though. Also, the rounds will be changed to 3/5.

Are you Flook's friend by chance?

Rambro

Oh nice! So alot of good people are gonna be here huh? Do you live in AZ?
I am not sure who Flook is, I met a couple people after I won the Taiyou Con DOA 5 tourny(incredibly casual) and they put me onto this upcoming one.

DrDogg

Oh nice! So alot of good people are gonna be here huh? Do you live in AZ?
I am not sure who Flook is, I met a couple people after I won the Taiyou Con DOA 5 tourny(incredibly casual) and they put me onto this upcoming one.

I don't know if I'd say a lot of good people will be there. I think I'm decent, and Loki is solid. Everyone else will probably be about average. We all live in AZ, I don't expect any out of state competition.

I asked if you're Flook's friend because he told me he had a friend who played DOA, but I forgot his name. I thought about going to Taiyou for DOA, but by the time I saw the fighting game schedule it was 20 minutes before the tournament was supposed to start and I figured the prizes wouldn't be worth the admission price anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD