[Aug 27, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V - 8/27-8/28 Philly, PA (philadelphia, pa)

Allan Paris

What Is An Estimate Of The Full Amount I Would Need??

$35 if you pay for your venue fee over the internet. $45 if you pay at the door, aka last minute.

I believe it will be $5 for both DOA's which is $10 together, then your venue fee which ever one you end up paying to be there if you go.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Don't forget room & board. If you want to save some money, you're in Maryland so maybe you'll be able to hitch a ride with me and you can stay in mine and hubbs' room. Depending on how many other players join us in the room depends on the final end cost.

AP, you have a room or are you staying with Hubbs and myself as well?

Allan Paris

No sir I don't have a room yet. I thought about getting one away from there, but then I remembered that parking fee they charge to come in and or leaving there, I forget which one. So, I may have to get one there and yeah I can room with you two if ya'll don't mind.

Now that I think about it again, don't they waive that parking fee for the gamers that come there? I think the people at the front desk did that for me when I went up to one of the events before.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Not if you have friends coming along to share the fun, games, experiences, and bill(s). :)

Memories HD

Thatll be great man. i cant wait. im training for tekken 6 and doa right now. even though i havent played dead or alive 3.1 yet, ill give it a shot haha

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You'll be surprised to learn how many people give it a shot at our Philly events.

The HuBBs

got more for the list. mad hype.
1.Hubbs
2.Sorwah
3.Allen Paris
4.LivingShadow
5.Malice
6.NinajCW
7.Awesmic(?)
8.Rikuto
9.Medusa X
10.Star Platinum
11.UND34D
12.Tom Brady
13. Hi-Def
14. Telly-Da-King
15. omgitzandre
16.HeadShotDemon40
17.O PR3SAGE O

Allan Paris

You can put down HeadShotDemon40 and O PR3SAGE O. They are coming with me as well, HeadShotDemon40 is a sure person that's coming I have to check again with the other guy. I will let know you about him by this weekend, I hope. It's my brother and he keeps saying he wants to come but he bullshits everytime, but this time he says it's different, so I have to see.

Memories HD

so how much money am i looking at if i just want to play doa4 and 3.1? like the entry fee and everything, because im a tekken player, but for xbox, and im not really beat for getting juggled across the map on ps3.

Allan Paris

so how much money am i looking at if i just want to play doa4 and 3.1? like the entry fee and everything, because im a tekken player, but for xbox, and im not really beat for getting juggled across the map on ps3.

$35 if you pay for your venue fee over the internet. $45 if you pay at the door, aka last minute.

I believe it will be $5 for both DOA's which is $10 together, then your venue fee which ever one you end up paying to be there if you go.

Then you have to pay for room and board if you are going to be there for the weekend or just the 2 days.

In the original post there should be a link that will lead you to pay for your venue fee over the internet. If you don't pay over the internet it's $35 at the door.

All of this information is in this thread, several times over.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If you wait to pay for venue at the event in-person, you will pay $35 plus $5 for DOA3 plus $5 for DOA4.

That cost DOES NOT INCLUDE the price of a hotel room. The price it costs you for the weekend is up to you, there are numerous options:
(1) Stay in the hotel and pay for your own room using the event's discount rate (rooms with the discount rate are limited)
(2) Stay with one or more friends/fellow competitors you can trust to split the event's discount rate; depending on the room and the number of friends staying with you, costs can vary.
(3) Stay somewhere outside the hotel and drive or be dropped-off at the event itself, not having to pay for this hotel's room but you'll have to arrange a place to stay outside of the event

The HuBBs

NO its $25 online or $35 at the door. Then an additional $5-$10 per game you enter.

If you get a room thru the online discount its $95 a night.
Me and Mr.Wah's room is open for those short on expenses.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD