[Aug 9, 2013] Super Versus Battle at the Heart Of Gaming (DOA5) (London)

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Tournament will be on Friday 9th of August. Please come in early for signup and casuals.

There are also plans for a DOA2U or DOA2Millenium (on a 50 inch Naomi Cabinet!) side tournaments if there's a decent turn-out. Just ask Mark if you guys want to play it on the big cabs.

Entry for the DOA5 tourney will he decided on the day and there's a £10 entry fee for the day at the HOG or you could pay $20 for the whole three day event and that is 72 hours in total.

Prizes:
1st place: 70% of the prize pot
2nd place: 20% of the prize pot
3rd place: 10% of the prize pot

Rules:
First to 3
Best 3 out of 5 rounds
First to 3 sets for winners, losers and grand finals
Bracket reset for grand finals if losers bracket player wins the 3 out of 5 set
Normal Life
60 Seconds
Random stage select
Danger-zones on
Character lock for winners
Loser may switch characters
Infinite stages are banned

Certain rules and prizes may change depending on the number of entries and possible time constraints.

For more info, please visit the Heart Of Gaming facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/TheHeartOfGaming

The stream will be on the WonderPark channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/thewonderpark

@Mr. Wah @Grunt Dude @stevo uk @Twilit Ninja @PlatinumKid @Hurricane Rev @Talon @SliceAndDice x x @Sir Ellibear @RORY @Omegan Eckhart
@Cr!msonWarrior @PJudge @UpSideDownGRUNT @Capybara UK @Gehaktbal @Seppu @Snipa @Crext
@Aion

PJudge

I'll do my best to come in the evening, although I have a feeling that might be a bit too late to compete, as I have work that day until 4pm, so should be there at something like 4.30 maybe? Bit odd to be on during the day on Friday, but ho hum!

Grunt Dude

4:30 should be fine. Also it's on Friday along with Soul Calibur as some people are making a trip to VsFighting the next day. Also more people can attend the Friday from what we've asked.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Man, I hate not having money, if I had the funds I'd head down to this because this sounds awesome.
But, I regretfully have to decline, shame too, I need some real offline experience I've only ever played online or against CPUs.

PJudge

Either way, will do my best to get down there! Just for clarification, so I don't have a repeat of last year, is Alpha banned?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD