Bayman Force Tech Setups and Follow-ups

KidArk

Well this is my first post on these forums, FSD has been a nice place to get new combos and strategies for my characters. Lately I've been using characters that have moves that force the opponent to tech or even prevent them from falling all together. With Bayman I use combos that guarantee a ground pick up to use my force tech so ,[ 6PPK , KK , 9P , 4K ] etc and then I usually just follow up with P+K into his D.D.T because most people don't expect that to happen at first; however once they start crouching after the force tech I would use 3 H+K his low offensive hold and mostly just alternate between those. I also rely on any of Bayman's CB combos and then when they're in the stun from the CB I use either 4K or P+K it really doesn't matter , followed by another P+K into the same D.D.T , 3 H+ P shenanigans.​
If anyone else has force tech combos they'd like to share i was hoping they could do so here. I've seen a few force tech discussions but it was really scattered throughout the forum and not in one place so.. I look forward to seeing what everyone would have to say !​

KidArk

Here's the frame advantage of some of his force techs:
:2::H+K: = +12, but quite a distance away
:P+K: = +20, goes into DDT quite nicely, though they can of course duck it.
:1::K: = +25, but puts them out of DDT range.
:4::K: = +20, at the very edge of DDT range.
:1::P: = +15, same range as :2::H+K: (not sure it's a force tech, though; I have the computer set to recover, and it gets up without the 'tech roll' appearing, so maybe?)

All credit goes to Genereaver as this was his thread I'm just allocating it to a more appropriate forum as it was placed in a forum in regards to Bayman's Critical Burst Combos. If there is a better way to post information from another thread could someone tell me so I don't make the same mistake again?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD