Be nice

Sonicfan11589

I'm guessing you are referring to the players who are interested in the game for it's fighting gameplay and not the sexually explicit costumes and animations?

BRE5S

I am interested, I ll be glad to help if I am able too. I got some knowledge in DOA that I won't hesitate to share.

Giannola

For the people who's only response isnt git gud scrub if you need legit help with the game
I don't do Facebook, but I never act that way towards any player that asks for advice. So you can also shoot me a message on here if you like(or ask an actual good player on here as well). As long as I've been here, anytime I've had a question, I've got very friendly advice from players that are far better than me at the game.

John P.

I don't do Facebook, but I never act that way towards any player that asks for advice. So you can also shoot me a message on here if you like(or ask an actual good player on here as well). As long as I've been here, anytime I've had a question, I've got very friendly advice from players that are far better than me at the game.
I just hate that fb groups with thousands of ppl are just filled with show offs. Every time i asked about damage and general advice i get figure it out yourself in training, or git gud

BRE5S

I have added a video on your facebook page. Please tell me if those kind of videos might be helpful. I might do more of them and with better quality.

Edit: It's decided I will do a video for each character of the game (free character).

It will show where to punish them with a grab or/ and an attack.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD