Characters Beginner Cheat Sheet

jjinkou2

Time to share something in return. Here are two sheets that could be used by people who just want to have fun with Kokoro (as to say that don't play her competitively). If you want better and deeper material, please read other more detailed threads.

The first one is based upon only one strategy: To launch the opponent and then to juggle him. I just put all the launchers kokoro has in different stances.

Kokoro\'s beginner Juggle.jpg

The second one is a collection of useful tools (also very subjective).

Kokoro\'s beginner Juggle pg2.jpg

Note: Kokoro experts are kindly requested to review them and if they find something wrong please just post your comments.

[Edit: add BT 4PKK and BT4PKP in starters]

Last edited:

Bushido

Yeah, all very subjective with top moves and such, but a very good sheet nonetheless. I love the layout. However, two things: 66P+K Heichu P+K will never whiff by itself, online makes everyone gain 2 tons and that's why it whiffs. Second, the enders for the weights could be milked for more damage. My guide shows the combos for max damage, but that was a beginner sheet anyway. Still a great list, good job Jjinkou.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Real talk, I've begun doing 4PK4K juggles after 7K 'cause I keep dropping the real juggles online. And then when I play in locals, I don't have the juggles in my muscle memory anymore and end up dropping them there too 'cause I think about it too hard. So sad. ;_;

EDIT: I'd personally put 33P+K as a top move, though. One of my favorites to just throw out there when I'm negative. I get beat up when I get read, but...

Last edited:

jjinkou2

Thank both of you for your reading and your comments.

Yeah, all very subjective with top moves and such, but a very good sheet nonetheless. I love the layout. However, two things: 66P+K Heichu P+K will never whiff by itself, online makes everyone gain 2 tons and that's why it whiffs. Second, the enders for the weights could be milked for more damage. My guide shows the combos for max damage, but that was a beginner sheet anyway. Still a great list, good job Jjinkou.

Your excellent tutorial was one of the posts i had in mind when i wrote that better materials can be found elsewhere.
Though this format doesn't allow me to write all of the possible combos/juggles. I have to make concessions. I choosed those, but other can be selected also. It's just a basic introduction for people who wants to quickly have fun with her.

EDIT: I'd personally put 33P+K as a top move, though. One of my favorites to just throw out there when I'm negative. I get beat up when I get read, but...

As said, top tools are really subjective (but a consensus could be found). It really depends on your game play, your level, your affinity , .... I gave mine here just as a starter. The thread top ten move should to be read along with.
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/cherry-blossoms-and-warriors-kokoros-top-ten-moves.1536/

And thank you for sharing your top move.

jjinkou2

Real talk, I've begun doing 4PK4K juggles after 7K 'cause I keep dropping the real juggles online. ...

I have forgotten to write it down . also those were omitted:
BT4PKK puts opponnent in BT
BT4PKP gives a groundslam.
I will do it in next version

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD