BlazBlue Thread

ErickBello

BlazBlue+Logo.png
It's Calamity trigger, so asagsgsdhgsahds you get it
Prepare your Murakumo Units!​
Well, this a Blazblue thread, someone in FSD has to play this, because is ridiculously fun to play.​
If you don't know what the heck Blazblue is About check the wikia​
Blazblue Forums:​
So, I would like to know how may people play Blazblue here, so tell me who's your main?​

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I dunno about BlazBlue, but I do play FreezRed. The latest I played was "FreezRed: Stopinuum Pause 2 Delete", and I'm highly anticipating the upcoming title "FreezRed: Slowmo Orgasm".

Since there are no females in the game that matches my preferences or act remotely close to Millia-Rage from Guilty Gear, I'm forced to play Iron Tigger, or whoever that big guy is called. I will give FreezRed props for its amazing-albeit-convoluted story. Just reading about it makes me wonder why they didn't make a movie about this sooner.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I played CSI and CSII extensively all of 2011. My main was Tsubaki, only character I played after dropping Makoto for her in CSI. Didn't get into Extend so much since I didn't approve of the changes made to Tsubaki and some core mechanics to the game. I am looking forward to BB:CP though.

Aside from Tsubaki, I'm looking forward to trying out Bullet.

Ghosty-J

Makoto and Taokaka. ALL DAY EVERYDAY :cool:
With a bit of Ragna, Bang, Hazama, and beyond scrubby Valkenhayn on the side.

Used to play Continuum Shift left and right. Was unable to get Continuum Shift Extend because, you know, TOO MANY FIGHTING GAMES LAST YEAR SON :U I'm definitely itching to get my hands on Chrno Phantasma this year though.

ErickBello

So also I'm looking forward to BB: Chrono Phantasma, but I dropped BBCSEX completely.
Well, there's not Lambda there so I'll have to move to the Yandere Unit no.13. Or begin to work more on Mu-12. Also...

ME LIKES IZAYOI... tsubaki yo' look nice on that sprite.

ILYA✰

Since there are no females in the game that matches my preferences or act remotely close to Millia-Rage from Guilty Gear, I'm forced to play Iron Tigger, or whoever that big guy is called.
Omg u use millia in GG too? ;D

Ghosty-J

So also I'm looking forward to BB: Chrono Phantasma, but I dropped BBCSEX completely.
Well, there's not Lambda there so I'll have to move to the Yandere Unit no.13. Or begin to work more on Mu-12. Also...

ME LIKES IZAYOI... tsubaki yo' look nice on that sprite.
Izayoi looks amazing. I also have some heavy interest in Bullet too. I'd probably use Azarel just because he has a Kamina pallette : P

Omg u use millia in GG too? ;D

Where's the love for Baiken? D:

X51

If there's any european I'll be glad to fight them BBCSEX for casual. This game with overseas lag is more than impossible to me.

ErickBello

Then try Guilty Gear because it's better, cooler and everytihnger than BlazBlue
Hmm, not at all, it might be cooler and better, but stopping the series was a turn off for me, because it was a different type of fighting game. I played with Faust and Zappa.

X51

That was Sega's fault and the reason ASW focused on BlazBlue instead of advancing with Guilty Gear... And today is still a better game and has cooler characters, mechanics and music to begin with :)

EDIT: And unless you master all GG's mechanics and don't have anyone to fight with I see no reason to stop playing that fantastic game.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
GG definitely has more depth than BB does. I like both games quite a bit, but GG is the better game. Milla and Jam <3

Ghosty-J

That was Sega's fault and the reason ASW focused on BlazBlue instead of advancing with Guilty Gear... And today is still a better game and has cooler characters, mechanics and music to begin with :).

Daisuke Ishiwatari composes better music than Daisuke Ishiwatari!? o_O

INCEPTION

Murakame

I haven't played since CS1 but I stuck with Jin and Ragna. Right now I'm gonna extend it to include Izayoi and Bullet when chrono phantasma drops.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD