BlazBlue Thread

Ghosty-J

You... you can't go 2 Daisuke Ishiwatari's deep!!

DAISUPTION

I'm surprised they haven't done GG vs BB yet. With bonus characters from Persona: Arena.

GGxBB is gonna happen one day. Both IPs are far too popular to have such a treatment ignored. I don't know when, or exactly how such a thing would come to existence, but it will happen. All it takes is time...

RIGHT HERE SON. I be cookin' with Baiken.
All DAY.

BAM LOOK AT THAT BACON SIZZLE!!!
*high fives*

Scornwell

GGxBB is gonna happen one day. Both IPs are far too popular to have such a treatment ignored. I don't know when, or exactly how such a thing would come to existence, but it will happen. All it takes is time...

BAM LOOK AT THAT BACON SIZZLE!!!
*high fives*
*Tries to high back but misses*
Alright, elbows this time...
Wish I could "do" the 2D fighters, but every other 2D besides GG just feels so off for me, and even GG doesn't motivate me to go farther. Such an interesting and colourful series, such a shame at that...

Ghosty-J

Chrono Phantasma sounds newbie-friendly. As much as I like how it's a bit dumbed down and still remain as technical as it is, I'm gonna miss pulling off long combo strings as Makoto D:

X51

Do you like the new remixes... I'm loving Jin's with that Dream Theaterish keyboard sound and the rawness in general:

Lulu

Wow... This Thread died off pretty damn quickly...

so.... I guess... theres no point in asking for help if aint nobody still playing it huh ?

in 2D fighting Games specifically I generally gravitate torwards Characters with some sort of Parry/Counter Mechanic.
SFV: Kolin/Ryu
Killer Instinct: Hisako
Guilty Gear: Baiken/Jam

And in BlazBlue... Nobody.
I know Hakumen and Makoto have Parries but Both these characters are extremely hard to play... also in Makoto's case she is way too mobile... I'm not a big fan of high mobility characters... I just want then parries.

Jubei also has a parry but I can do his basic Drive Combo for some reason... any tips would be greatly appreciated.

One other thing... I know I specifically stated I like parry characters but it doesn't necessarily need to be a parry in the literall sense...

For example Guilty Gear's Raven has a Stance called "Give it to me HERE !!!" Where Raven will let you hit him but he won't get stunned or Staggered...

Are there any Characters like that ? I need them Counters !!!

Oh and one last thing:

263px-BBCP_Kokonoe_236A_2.png

BUNKAAAH !!!!!

Update:
So to compliment my gadget girl I've decided to add Kagura Mustuki in my arsenal... and to do that I need to Master a certain move:
BBCF_Kagura_Ryuurenbu.png

KADAMOS !!!
Kadamos (Also known as Dragon's Dance) is basically a reverse Flash Kick... Charge :8_: then press :2: and C. So why is this move important ? Well its an instant overhead if you set it up right but doesn't lead to much beyond that... its also his most damaging Combo Extender/Ender packing a whopping 1100 Damage all by itself.

but the catch is it will only Jump Cancel from :6:B... meaning your charge times have to be on point. And I think I've nailed it down to a science:
:6:B:8_: :2::+:C
The key is to maximise your charge time in a very short window. So after inputting :6:B you'l want to press :8_: immediately. Infact that should all be a single sequence... you should already by holding :8_: before the game itself even begins animating Kagura's :6:B.
okay now this next part is Tricky... to make sure Dragon's Dance hits as low to the ground as possible you'l want to Plink :2: with C. Simply doing that sequence like any other move is going to leave a gap in your charge time... The end result being Dragon's Dance will either come out too high or you'l get Jump C instead. By plinking it you maximise the Charge while still eliminating any gaps in your charge time.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD