Bloody Roar Thread

Blazeincarnated

untitled-jpg.7062

Bloody Roar Discussion

synce

This and Killer Instinct seriously need to be revived... My greatest memory of this series is finding out Fox was a dude. Spent my entire childhood thinking he was a girl

Blazeincarnated

This and Killer Instinct seriously need to be revived... My greatest memory of this series is finding out Fox was a dude. Spent my entire childhood thinking he was a girl
That made me think about the boundaries BR had pushed. A yaoi character that transforms into a beast? :eek: lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Loved Primal Fury and played the first game way back in the day on PS1. Lots of cool hidden moves and shit like Cronos' third beast drive. I got excited when BR5 was rumored a bit ago until it was shot down.

Blazeincarnated

Loved Primal Fury and played the first game way back in the day on PS1. Lots of cool hidden moves and shit like Cronos' third beast drive. I got excited when BR5 was rumored a bit ago until it was shot down.
That BR5 announcement got me hyped as hell, then they declared it was a hoax.......:mad:
But, I do have BR Extreme for Xbox here at home, I just wish it was re-released onto XBL with online.....Maaaannnnn! It would be so freaking AWESOME!

Long is jus dat nigga! lol

bloody_roar_003.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Bloody Roar... an over-the-top fighting game so accessible it became my sister's alternative to Sonic the Fighters.

If only Hudson had not done Bomberman: Act Zero...

Ghosty-J

I still remember the awesome soundtrack and the crazy exciting moments from Bloody Roar 1 & Bloody Road 2. And I can never forget my 2 main characters...View attachment 911 View attachment 912

Yugo and Long. The magic combination : D

I only played a demo of Bloody Roar 1 unfortunately, but it was some fun stuff. But when it came down to design, concept, and fighting style, I always favored Long over anyone else. Yugo comes second.

FakeSypha

Jenny The Bat, all day erry day.

I had a bunch of friends who were into BR2 and we played it religiously. I remember one of these dudes maining Uriko the cat and doing crazy combos with her. Man, we loved this series. Then BR3 was ok, but we kinda kept liking 2 more. And when BR4 came most of us dropped it completely. The nostalgia is flowing through my veins! T_T

Chaos

For some odd reason, I never got to play 4 yet...
Judging by the review I'd seen a long time ago, it's the most pathetic, terrible depressing looking FG ever exist and it's a disgraced in the series. In fact, I'm fucking pissed that it has the title named "Bloody Roar" :mad:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Bloody Roar 4 wasn't anywhere near that bad. It was just about as good as Primal Fury/Extreme. Basically the same game actually but with blood.

My mains were Cronos, Bakuryu (obviously), and Xion but I had a good Long (and by association his clone as well) too. Uranus was easy mode for days though.

Blazeincarnated

Bloody Roar 4 wasn't anywhere near that bad. It was just about as good as Primal Fury/Extreme. Basically the same game actually but with blood.

My mains were Cronos, Bakuryu (obviously), and Xion but I had a good Long (and by association his clone as well) too. Uranus was easy mode for days though.
I wish they didn't have to give up on BR5 so easily.......:(

R4712-VR88

I never had a main character in the series. I was never great at the game and often wonder if the game is just broken seeing how its so easy to knock people across the stage. But I did enjoy the games.

In Bloody Roar 4 however I did have a main in that.

nagiandkasumi.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD