System Buffs/nerfs

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I meant to ask the other day, but got side tracked with lab when I 1st posted. Are there anymore changes to Kasumi other than her 66PP?

Shiranui

So, no official balance changes list? Too bad... Since the game is coming up next week, we should be having that list already.

Corza

Standard Donor
I meant to ask the other day, but got side tracked with lab when I 1st posted. Are there anymore changes to Kasumi other than her 66PP?

TN's basic tutorial video shows that the 3rd hit of the PPP string relaunches now.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
TN's basic tutorial video shows that the 3rd hit of the PPP string relaunches now.
Yeah I saw it yesterday. I also heard something about her teleport input being changed within her strings

Corza

Standard Donor
Yeah I saw it yesterday. I also heard something about her teleport input being changed within her strings

Don't quote me on this, but I think you no longer need the P+K for her 6P+K teleport, only need to press forward.

Corza

Standard Donor
^

3f4.gif

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Don't quote me on this, but I think you no longer need the P+K for her 6P+K teleport, only need to press forward.

In the beginning of my shack news string you can see she still needs to press P+K to teleport after hits like 7K. Unless you're referring to other things.

Corza

Standard Donor
In the beginning of my shack news string you can see she still needs to press P+K to teleport after hits like 7K. Unless you're referring to other things.

My bad, I was referring to her 66PP follow-up.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Ah well that move was also done on stream, don't know if move list was displayed at that time but if it was you'd see what the command to teleport would be.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Most people are saying that it was like "7K6" instead of 7K6P+K. Thing is though it wasn't that bad imo. It was just the delay timing. Even still, my personal preference was 6P+K with the 2-button sequence instead of the shoulder button (L1/LB) since I was used to slide my thumb over to the next button. If this is indeed a new layout for the input, then it would less buttons that I would have to use lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD