Bunny Angels trailer

Doug Nguyen

I like Ayane and Kasumis tag pose. Also Kasumis jumping kick is now a sitdown stun, which seems really useful since she did that teleport move to juggle her. Also its kinda weird that Kasumi yells Ayane when switching in, it would make more sense if she said Ayane when switching out, like shes calling for Ayane. Nice trailer though, actually had a lot of new fighting and has anyone else noticed the voice doesn't really sync well with their lips? Ive seen this in most of the videos.

Raansu

The English voices...lmao so bad. Kasumi was the only one that sounded decent.

Lei Fangs laugh reminds me of Chun-Li lol and the Hitomi/Lei Fang tag pose is fucking awesome haha.

Lobo

The English vid confirmed that I will never, ever, use the English voices. Hitomi's attempt at an 'osu' made me chuckle with how bad it was

synce

I love the shit talk during fights now, especially counters. As for the dub, not even gonna click it. Heard Hitomi say one word in the demo and immediately had to cover my ears. Thankfully I've forgotten the sound of it

AND O YEAH, ZACK IS BLACK AGAIN!

Kronin

Kasumi and Ayane are finally a real team! I have really the hope that they will be again friends in the plot of Doa5.
Now I can die happy! XD

Raansu

I love the shit talk during fights now, especially counters. As for the dub, not even gonna click it. Heard Hitomi say one word in the demo and immediately had to cover my ears. Thankfully I've forgotten the sound of it

AND O YEAH, ZACK IS BLACK AGAIN!

Characters have always said random phrases during the fights...

Blazeincarnated

Zack's voice is HORRIBLE!!! Get his XBV voice actor, it sounded better. This sound like they got a random ass guy to do it.

R4712-VR88

I love the english voices, especially Kasumi's. They all sound just fine however the characters mouth animations are still fixed to their Japanese voices.

DontForkWitMe

ioao1V11FVr9D.gif

Keylay

They changed Kausmi's :K::K::K: properties so she can use it to juggle now. The enemy would fall out of the juggle after the first kick before.

Doug Nguyen

They changed Kausmi's :K::K::K: properties so she can use it to juggle now. The enemy would fall out of the juggle after the first kick before.
YEah overall with that teleport into that kick is gonna create lots of new juggling opportunities and i dont see myself ever using the english voices. And Hitomi and Lei fangs tag grab is ok, so far the new tags are meh. I hope there are some more creative ones like in the past DOA's.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
YEah overall with that teleport into that kick is gonna create lots of new juggling opportunities and i dont see myself ever using the english voices. And Hitomi and Lei fangs tag grab is ok, so far the new tags are meh. I hope there are some more creative ones like in the past DOA's.

well there maybe more than the 2 shown ..

and I kinda liked the Tina-Sarah / Akira-Kokoro :D

TRI Mike

Dead or Alive officially has the worst english voices in the entire fighting game industry (I was gonna say gaming in general but then remembered GUST's RPGs exist).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD