Battle Royal Can Kwiggle be Stopped?

Within the competitive community Kwiggle is definitely one of the most well-known players. He has represented the game at almost every tournament and has won almost every tournament he's entered the past year. Kwiggle is also known for having multiple characters -- all at high-level play.

The TFC champion will be at ECT next month to defend his ECT crown winning last year against his little brother Sonic Fox.

Kwiggle can be beat, but you must train and you must play offline (well you should). Do you know how to fight against Kasumi? How about Christie? Form strategies, learn tech; check out the character forums here at FSD! Prepare yourself for ECT next month!

Look forward to an experience post afterwards haha
My wife had to remind me about the tournament I have been pre occupied with other ventures. I will give it my best shot with Mama San Leifang. Im not all that good but I will try to represent and use my witts. I was having problems with registering. (any thoughts)

Even though I love this game, I'd get my ass handed to me by Gootecks in a DOA5 tournament! So stuff your advice for beating high-level players.

Even though I love this game, I'd get my ass handed to me by Gootecks in a DOA5 tournament! So stuff your advice for beating high-level players.
Did you know that over 95% of people who attend tournaments don't win any of them? Winning is not the only reason to go. It's about the experience! You're not really playing DOA5LR until you're playing with something on the line forcing both players to perform at their best.

Did you know that over 95% of people who attend tournaments don't win any of them? Winning is not the only reason to go. It's about the experience! You're not really playing DOA5LR until you're playing with something on the line forcing both players to perform at their best.
The experience in the actual tourney can be either good or bad.

Meeting and getting to know people from afar who share your interests and networking with them, however, is almost always guaranteed to be a positive experience.

I didn't even know Gootecks played the game. I mean, I know he tried it from a video I saw awhile back but I didn't expect him to play it recently.

I didn't even know Gootecks played the game. I mean, I know he tried it from a video I saw awhile back but I didn't expect him to play it recently.
I don't know if he plays the game either. I was mostly joking anyway. If there's ever a DOA5LR tournament in the Vancouver area I'll enter just to support the scene. However, players at my skill level have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Kwiggle or Xcalibur Bladez at this game. Might as well give me tips for beating Momochi or Daigo Umehara at USF4 while you're at it!

What's stopping you..?

I love Kwiggles' Christie and Lisa play particularly.
The traveling to the tourneys is intimidating, and I have to get my permit so I can start driving this summer. Plus, I'm....socially awkward around a lot people, and i don't want all the attention on me. And if I do win a tournament(by the grace of God XD) all these people will be staring at me....*shudder*. I'd rather wait till I start college, and by then I should feel comfortable about showing my face at tournaments..

Plus, I'm....socially awkward around a lot people, and i don't want all the attention on me.
According to many people, I'm socially inept.

If I can survive a few tourneys with accusations like that, you can survive being socially awkward.

And if I do win a tournament(by the grace of God XD) all these people will be staring at me....*shudder*.
Then run if it happens.

I'd rather wait till I start college, and by then I should feel comfortable about showing my face at tournaments..
You can never guarantee college will be that much of a breeze the first year.

According to many people, I'm socially inept.

If I can survive a few tourneys with accusations like that, you can survive being socially awkward.

Then run if it happens.

You can never guarantee college will be that much of a breeze the first year.
True to all those responses. It can't be any more nerve-wrecking than High school is. But when I go, I'll make sure it'll be a challenge for anyone here on FSD to identify me on the streamings.:p Hopefully not many people know how I look like

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD