Casual thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Since DOA5 ended and there’s nothing really to discuss about anymore I’ve wanted to make another casual thread, just a thread where we can talk about various topics instead of just one. (The past one was a mess).
The rules of this thread:
- No shit talking/insulting people
- No double posting
- Not over the top lewd images
- Normal topics. Like games, politics, news, literature.

Ps. Please just let us have the casual thread, since I’m the creator of this thread i’ll take full responsibility of what happens in this thread.

Jadeinchains

Since DOA5 ended and there’s nothing really to discuss about anymore I’ve wanted to make another casual thread, just a thread where we can talk about various topics instead of just one. (The past one was a mess).
The rules of this thread:
- No shit talking/insulting people
- No double posting
- Not over the top lewd images
- Normal topics. Like games, politics, news, literature.

Ps. Please just let us have the casual thread, since I’m the creator of this thread i’ll take full responsibility of what happens in this thread.

Omg...my hero tbh.
giphy.gif

Now lol. Unless Brute or another mod deletes this out of reaction to the other casual thread I think this is a good thing. So lets just hope that It picks up and becomes a thing and the mods don't end up having to moderate arguments etc.

...I can't believe we have a new casual thread...

As a mark of the start of this new casual thread I bless it with Lisa. xoxo

Jadeinchains

Well... shouldn't someone get this Ball Rolling ?

Wana talk about Black Panther ?

Don't know If it's just me but I thought it was the best Marvel Universe movie so far. Also spoiler but
The scenes in Korea...the music they picked was not up to scratch lol. No Blackpink, no Red Velvet..nothing.

Also I remember in the old casual thread when I first joined this forum within literally an hour of joining I managed to get into an argument with @Aerospark pretending to be @Beyonce over her killing Solange so that's the bar set lol. And also just in general going to sleep and waking up 8 hours later to 30 alerts, 20 new pages and there is 40 different topics across those 20 pages, One of which being about If Nina from Tekken looks like a man. ( anyway remember that lmao?! XD That was a conversation..iconic )

P2p1mbs

We must all be REALLY bored to be posting here, I'm here as well so... (I doubt this will last long)...

Wana talk about Black Panther ?

Even with all the positive things I've been hearing about it, I still dont want to watch it, I've become so tired of all the superhero movies... I'm still kinda interested in Infinity War and Deadpool 2 and maybe the Wonder woman sequel...

Jadeinchains

Well @Mayor-Of-Mustard your safe. I found this while looking through some pages of the old casual thread. Chapstick also mentioned the cyborg Lisa in doa6 thing lol.

kDRl2xb.png

@P2p1mbs how dare you lol, The casual thread was the best thread ever with over 2000 pages by the time it was closed, It was a central hub where everyone on the forum could come together to post and talk about whatever they wanted to. ( within reason )

P2p1mbs

@P2p1mbs how dare you lol, The casual thread was the best thread ever with over 2000 pages by the time it was closed, It was a central hub where everyone on the forum could come together to post and talk about whatever they wanted to. ( within reason )

I wasnt here when that was still open

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Never watched Black Panther. I'm a person who lives under a rock and has little-to-no interest in superheroes [ tho i love guardians of the galaxy so much, and captain america that my friend forced me to watch was alright ] but I've seen some of the outfits from the movie and they look freaking awesome!

Maybe Lisa could survive, but she has an Alpha clone who is a cyborg :O

Fun fact, if the old casual thread was still alive today, I'd probably still not have an account and would still be ghosting the casual thread to this day. casual thread was like my bible yo.

I just mentioned 'bible' does this mean holy profile pics again well BITCONNEEEEEEEEECT is not exactly holy it looks like he's singing a jesus anthem.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Never watched Black Panther. I'm a person who lives under a rock and has little-to-no interest in superheroes [ tho i love guardians of the galaxy so much, and captain america that my friend forced me to watch was alright ] but I've seen some of the outfits from the movie and they look freaking awesome!

Maybe Lisa could survive, but she has an Alpha clone who is a cyborg :O

Fun fact, if the old casual thread was still alive today, I'd probably still not have an account and would still be ghosting the casual thread to this day. casual thread was like my bible yo.

I just mentioned 'bible' does this mean holy profile pics again well BITCONNEEEEEEEEECT is not exactly holy it looks like he's singing a jesus anthem.
Here’s something holy.
F1BEF959-9E6F-4C70-AF50-531647741A31.jpeg

Anyway, what games do you guys look forward to ? I’m looking forward to SCVI, Burnout paradise remastered, Yakuza 6 & Blazblue cross tag battle.

Jadeinchains

Lol I lurked this forum so so long before actually joining just reading through the casual thread. :p

I have my holy avatar on speed dial If that happens again!

Here’s something holy.
View attachment 24825

Anyway, what games do you guys look forward to ? I’m looking forward to SCVI, Burnout paradise remastered, Yakuza 6 & Blazblue cross tag battle.

tumblr_inline_o3dyv0vP861qddzt0_500.gif

Lol yeah I'm looking forward to SCVI right now but a lot of things I'm looking forward to don't have much shown or confirmed right now, A list would be.

SCVI
DOA6 ( If it ever gets revealed )
RE2 remake
Bayonetta 3 ( yas queen )
Detroit Become Human
Cyberpunk 2077 ( They haven't shown really anything for it in so long )

Jadeinchains

Didn't they just make that "come back" thing last year with Holiday and All night? Also I don't really know all the Kpop terms and stuff but why does it seem like kpop groups are making "come backs" all the time?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Didn't they just make that "come back" thing last year with Holiday and All night? Also I don't really know all the Kpop terms and stuff but why does it seem like kpop groups are making "come backs" all the time?
Yeah it’s called comeback stage, it’s where they perform their new songs. And yeah they had their 10th year anniversary album called Holliday with a bunch of amazing songs.

Bacaww

Yea they did but I guess it didnt last that long, SNSD definitely took a big hit after Jessica got kicked. Still sad when I listen to Divine

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD