Community Champion Chat: Winter Brawl 9

Last Round will be here in about a week, and our first major; Winter Brawl 9 is taking place on the 20th... a few days after release. The competitors will no doubt be studying and hopefully display some awesome tech that we've never seen before. Get ready for the fight! Also check out thoughts on this tournament and Last Round from previous Winter Brawl champion: Sweet Revenge and current champ: Kwiggles.

Kwiggles: So when it comes to last round, I think I can safely speak for everyone that I want this game NAO!!!!!!! Lol this month wait since all the trailers and everything were released has felt like forever. This next week needs to get the heck out the way.

I'm very excited for Winter Brawl 9 since it is going to be the game opening tournament. I hope to see a lot more faces show up since a lot of the community has been waiting for LR to play DOA heavily. I think it's also important that many come seeing how it's the games first tournament and low numbers could give a bad image.

As far as retaining my crown in DOA5, my message to the community is come get this whoopin'!! Lol I know a lot of people want my head on a plate and want my reign of terror to end so I welcome the challenge.

Also another area I'd like to touch on is this whole console war thing. Too many people are complaining about which systems to get the game on. Whatever system you have buy the game for. Easy. If you only have PS3 get it on PS3, if you wanna play on next gen play on next gen. Some people are worried about being left behind in LR due to not having the current gen but the only way to get over that is to buy a current gen console. A majority of players are moving to next gen whether it be PS4 or XBOX ONE, in my case I have both so I'm good on either end. I'm just tired if hearing about console wars.

So I have high hopes for LR and can't wait for the game to come out see y'all soon!

Now while Sweet Revenge will not be competing at this Winter Brawl, he still has thoughts on this tournament and Last Round:

Sweet Revenge: Winter Brawl is a well organized and hype event and I'm glad we have someone like Big E in this community that cares about us. And Kwiggles is a phenomenal player. He's shown so much improvement in the last year and it's exciting to see. We're 1-1 in the grand finals and I'm gonna do my best to come up on the winning side of the tiebreaker but if not I have no shame in losing to such a phenomenal player. He travels to almost every tournament and I have the utmost respect for him.

Last round is very exciting. Hopefully being on PC and current generations will get us more players. I'm excited to see how the players adjust to the changes and how players use Raidou and Honoka. I'm hyped for it

Ill be on PS4 for awhile then I'll get it on XBOX ONE as well.

http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD