Character list leaked from Demo's EXE

HokutoNoBen

Sectus;36256103 said:
There's this list of characters in the executable. Might end up being the final character roster. 6 costumes for most characters.

Pai
Sarah
Akira
Mila
Rig
Bayman
Hitomi
Christie
Brad
Lisa
Eliot
Ayane
Leifang
Hayate
Kokoro
Bass
Leon
Helena
Genfu
Kasumi
Hayabusa
Jannlee
Tina
Zack
Alpha152
- - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36256103&postcount=909

Two more VF chars stand to join Akira, and we have two new names altogether. Ein, apparently, is not returning. This listing is actually based off of the model list, so "Rig" may not even be a new character.

Arnell Long

Hmm, interesting, guess we will see if this holds true. To me this seems about accurate, but time will tell.

HokutoNoBen

From the same poster:

"Another name I missed, RTM is mentioned. RTM and RIG sounds tech related, so maybe one of them is just a dummy character used for debugging.

Looking further into the executable, there's also some references to Ein. But then again, there's also references to Spartan. So that might just be data from DOA4 which wasn't changed. The list I posted is based on a list of models, so I think it's the most reliable."

Gill Hustle

So technically only 2 new characters and 3 guests?

* Here's a freebie: Pai shares the same VA as Lei Fang! I know right?!

x Sypher x

Oh that's interesting. Crafty little fellow.

EDIT: Ah, it all makes sense now. I've always wondered what ".exe" meant lol.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I was browsing through and I didn't see any of this. I'll confirm when I'm home. If I'm remembering correctly, RTM, at least in DOA4, referred to story mode only models like Murumasa, the shop owner from Ninja Gaiden, and even the monkeys on that one stage.

DrDogg

Is Ein the only character from DOA4 missing?

Also, do we have direct VF ties to Pai and Sarah? Pai is pretty much a given to be from VF, but Sarah is a pretty common name. Both of them could be completely new characters (although, Pai seems unlikely). Also, wasn't the second Sega character referred to as "he"?

I should also point out that Team Ninja has mentioned a more robust story mode. Akira's story mode could easily include multiple VF characters that are not playable.

DrDogg

Tengu appears to be missing so, hopefully, this list isn't accurate.

This early on, it's not out of the question to have models missing from the exe file. However, I don't really want Tengu to return in his current form. I'm not a fan of "giant" characters. If he had a normal-sized model I'd be more inclined to see his inclusion.

Tenren

hmm I Sarah would be cool, but I still bet the kage is going to be in it. it is a game about ninja

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Not sure what Milla is, but RIG sounds like a generic character model with a standard rig and probably with either reversed normal or transparent mesh to make it see-through. Like what other people have said, it's could be for the purpose of testing.

Not sure what RTM is. Usually it mean ready to manufacture is computing term, but no one's used that term where I've worked before and it probably has nothing to do with this.

Honestly, I'm kind of sceptical about all this.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD