Character Poll for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade

Characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Why do people like Miyako?
DOA lacks a token MILF. And for people with certain fetishes, she fits the bill perfectly.

Tekken has Jun Kazama. Mortal Kombat has Sindel. Tekken Swords has Sophitia. Heck, even Street Fighter has Inspector Gadget's wife, Crimson-friggin'-Viper. And since Leifang already fits the token loli bill in a way, we may as well throw her in eventually...

ShinQuan

DOA NEEDS a new DOA character. We have six guests in this game, DOA6 will not have 6 new characters IMHO

Rawbietussin

Hell, DOA lacks a sumo more than some fighting soccer mom.

Anyways, I vote for new character. Would love to either see a guy around Eliot's age (he certainly has no guy friends around his age) or some freckly, natural redheaded (probably Scottish, Irish or Scandinavian/Norse) male fighter who's big and brawny as Bayman, Bass and Leon.

Kronin

I voted for Tengu, also if it's really hard for me to abandon Irene (and Raidou and Genra after her). That spot needs to be deserved to the last recurring character of the series still missing. :tengu:

However I think that the poll should include also the same Irene: after Rachel she was the female character more requested (personally I think even more than Aoi).

DOA NEEDS a new DOA character. We have six guests in this game, DOA6 will not have 6 new characters IMHO

Well there are so much series from which to take other guest characters XD (joke of course)

However I don't think that Momiji and Rachel should be considered guest stars, they are characters created by Team Ninja, living in the same universe of DoA, higly requested by the fans and more are girls: they will remain surely in the series like stationary characters (and hopefully also Ein and Leon, now that TN know that there are so many fans that like them).

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Poll needs an option for Irene.
Now that you mention it, Sonia/Irene wouldn't be a bad idea. It's just that I've been so used to her being a DID and getting pro-dommed by Christie to even see that possibility, despite her credentials with the CIA.

But what martial art would she use?

KwonJigglypuff

Now that you mention it, Sonia/Irene wouldn't be a bad idea. It's just that I've been so used to her being a DID and getting pro-dommed by Christie to even see that possibility, despite her credentials with the CIA.

But what martial art would she use?

I could see her using Krav Maga, Judo, Close Combat or something soldiers use.
Could you see a character having moves/counter throws that can interrumpt throws by inflicting some damage ? I mean, is it technically possible ?

Anyway, as much as I would love to see Tengu back, I'm curious to see what TN has in mind for a new character. I wouldn't mind seeing Irene too.

MasterHavik

It will be another new character and it will be a girl. It shall be a Japanese Schoolgirl with big boobs and stalks Ryu. Actually I would love another black character in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD